Sears Travel Kamloops is Hiring
We have a permanent Full time opening for an experienced Travel Sales Consultant!
If you are looking to join a company where people truly care about making a difference and share a commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for a career with Sears Travel
This position reports to:
An experienced and passionate Branch Manager who will be your coach and mentor.
Position Mission Statement:
To provide superior customer service to all clients and promote Sears Travel in a professional manner both inside the office and in the community.
Key Results and Activities:
- You are motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
- You will go above and beyond when it comes to customer service
- You are organized and can ensure bookings are 100% accurate and processed in a timely manner
- You are creative and excited to market yourself to potential clients
- You are a passionate sales person who networks and meet new people to convert into repeat clients
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Strong aptitude for technology– Knowledge of Client-linq and SABRE an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Work dependability for all assigned shifts, hours of operation
- Team player
- Globe Trotter with extensive personal travel to various destinations
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Leisure Travel Sales Experience is required
- Travel & Tourism diploma is an asset
Employment Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ongoing Training
- Fantastic Benefits including a company 50% matched pension plan
- Sears Employee Discount
- Amazing Work Environment!
The Rewards for working with Sears Travel are endless, come join a dynamic team in a well established agency!
Please include “KamloopsTravel Consultant” in the subject line of your email when you apply.