LOCATION: Sears Customer Support Centres (Call Centre) (Belleville)
POSITION: Customer Service Direct
HOURS: 8:00am - Midnight (Sunday – Saturday)
STATUS Seasonal Full Time
STARTING RATE: $11.26
Reporting to the Team Leader, this position provides excellence in customer service by efficiently responding to customer issues, concerns, and problems. The successful candidate will review, investigate, and respond to various customer issues/problems and determine the best choice for resolution, ensuring the achievement of Sears Mission, Vision, and Values principles.
- Review and investigate customer issues/problems in accordance with Sears’ policies and procedures. Determine options for appropriate resolution and communicate with customers regarding actions and satisfactory resolutions. Communicate and consult with business units as required in resolving issues.
- Receive and respond to customer issues, concerns, queries, etc., via telephone, e-mail and referrals from other departments. This includes problems with delivery, queries regarding account charges, damaged merchandise, etc.
- Follow up with customers as required to ensure customer satisfaction with resolution (e.g., item repaired accordingly, replacement merchandise delivered, incorrect charges removed from account, etc.).
- Maintain appropriate documentation and records of customer issues, concerns, action taken for resolution, etc., in accordance with Sears’ systems, policies and procedures. Communicate and share information and resolutions with other customer service staff.
- Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to analyze cause of problem and take the initiative to apply appropriate solutions
- Enjoy assisting people in finding solutions to problems
- Can understand customer requirements
- Can openly share information with others and work independently
- Excellent analytical abilities, can determine cause and effect
- Knowledge of Sears Corporate Policies
- Previous experience in a Call Centre an asset
- Familiar with Windows NT/XP and Microsoft Office
Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we must advise that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
With 37,000 associates and hundreds of locations, if you are looking for a career opportunity, we've got one for you!
We are looking for...