Online Operations Coordinator, E-commerce
Purpose of the Job
Drives execution of the online product content creation and enrichment process by partnering with internal and external business teams to help ensure a positive customer shopping experience through product information pages. Understanding that the key to online shopping is a positive customer experience, the Category Specialist, Content Operations will work to customize their categories to specific customer needs. The goal of the Category Specialist, Content Operations is to create high volumes of product data with accurate, rich content to Sears Canada’s web properties.
1. Execute the product content creation process by validating, and enriching item data information coming from the business teams, vendor or third party providers. Ensure high levels of data accuracy, relevance and richness. Be able to process a high volume of information from multiple sources while ensuring a constant level of quality execution.
2. Work with product vendors to coach them through the ecommerce product creation process. Provide suppliers with content creation direction and follow-up to ensure on-time execution. Be able to follow-up and provide feedback to external parties and ensure corrective action is taken.
3. Direct catalogue content reviews and drive product content standards for existing online items
4. Work with business teams to create private label brand launches
5. Troubleshoot and correct content concerns in order to eliminate risks to company from false claims, incorrect compliance and/or systems failures to ensure a positive customer experience at all times.
6. Work with the ecommerce and business teams to define areas of improvement and work to reduce organizational roadblocks in the on boarding process.
7. Perform other duties as required.
8. Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
Demonstrated organizational/planning skills
Demonstrated knowledge of Sears merchandising and marketing practices
Excellent analytic and strategic planning skills
Demonstrated technical/systems skills, eg. internet
Demonstrated ability to develop/maintain relationships eg. with buying teams and internal business partners
Demonstrated leadership/supervisory skills
Two year Community College Diploma: Business or Marketing