This position generates revenue by utilizing consultative and solution based selling in the sale of our clients services to moderately large and /or more complex accounts as assigned which are typically $350 and over in monthly revenue. The OSR is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies.
1. Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the Sales Manager to help resolve unique customer issues/concerns.
2. Effectively develop, manage and maintain a list of qualified prospects and/or more complex targeted accounts and increase existing account revenue by assigned goals.
3. Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales.
4. Demonstrate expertise in waste evaluation skills.
5. Understand and effectively communicate and maintain pricing and service strategies.
6. Posses’ extensive industry and company knowledge. Develop creative and cost-effective solutions for complex customer needs while maintaining profit margin objectives.
7. Increased understanding of the appropriate local, state and federal regulations and the ability to advise customers on the impact of regulations on their businesses.
8. Proactively engage other company opportunities.
9. Generate small account leads for ISR’s to proactively call on.
This is a field position. Placement into or advancement to this position is dependent upon individual performance, local market conditions, and/or district’s requirements. This position is eligible to participate in sales bonus and recognition programs upon successful completion of orientation and /or training programs.
This position requires a minimum of two years successful experience at an outside sales level or three years of equivalent sales experience.
In order to fulfill the performance objectives of this position, the candidate must perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required by this position. The candidate must:
1. Have demonstrated the ability to successfully market to accounts including the ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers.
2. Have demonstrated the ability to identify and resolve complex problems and recommend cost effective solutions.
3. Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
4. Exhibit proficient skills in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and internal company information systems.
5. Possesses good negotiation skills.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
The above description is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as a complete statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements. This position may be expected to perform other duties as assigned.
Base: $41K+,mileage,uncapped commission, benefits, Est ti $70K+