- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Complete and submit Monthly Sales Reports.
- 3 or more years of successful sales experience with service based products and systems.
- Related diploma/degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage a Territory with little supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
Comp. Base: $55K-60K, car, uncapped commission, est earnings $100K +
Indeed - 13 months ago