SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Plumbing Kitchen & Bath Fixtures.
A rare opportunity to join the recognized leader in the sales and service of industry leading Kitchen & Bath plumbing fixtures. Developing long term solid relationships built on product knowledge, outstanding service and trust are the foundation of being successful in this dynamic position. Calling on select Contractors you will establish yourself as a valuable resource and expert using all the resources and expertise this is organization has to offer from over 65 years of experience.
Objective of the Role:
- To act as the liaison between The Company and its clients. Ensure that customer’s expectations and the Companies objectives are both being fulfilled.
- To ensure orders from existing clients and develop new clients.
To be a resource for my customers. Providing them with the goods and services they require to operate efficiently.
Set and obtain Sales and Gross Margin targets.
To provide timely and thorough follow up on all quotations given to all accounts.
Develop strong long-term relationships with customers.
Analyze customers buying patterns and develop plans to modify.
Assist with Accounts Receivables Dept in collection of funds.
Operate within company Policies and Procedures.
Provide market feedback to Sales Manager.
Understand my customers business as well as he does.
Maintain pricing structures for accounts.
Maintain job holds files.
Maintain outstanding order entries.
Ensure invoice errors are corrected and prevented.
Ensure that the core components of this position are obtained through continual
- Perform other duties that may come up from time to time
Contribute to a clean & tidy work environment
Assist newer staff members.
Proper processing and packaging of customer orders.
Complete “rough in” and fixture quotations.
- Help with sales calls when short staffed or overflow of calls.
Maintain accuracy of orders.
Update customers on specials and current industry information.
Assist all Departments within Universal Supply to ensure customer’s expectations are always completely satisfied.
Provide follow up on service provided by the Dept. . . .
Maintain accurate files.
- Suppliers and Agents
- All co-workers
- End users
- General contractors
- Industry associations
- industry experience and knowledge
- interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Able to multi task
- Handle periods of high stress and rejection
- Team player
- analytical skills
- written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Self starter
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- knowledge of our O/E Program
- knowledge of our Purchasing Program
- sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, handling objectives, closing)
- computer skills
- operate signature capture program
- Display Professionalism in all areas
- operate in a confidential manner