District Sales Manager – Custom Engineered Steel Buildings
This position will be responsible for Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Western Ontario. This position can be based in Regina, Saskatoon or Winnipeg.
Since 1947, this Company has pioneered the design, manufacture, and delivery of metal buildings and roofing systems that have set the industry standard. With one of the widest array of product offerings, from a simple one-car garage to complex multi-story buildings, the Builder network throughout the U.S. and Canada has the expertise to deliver top quality metal building systems and services.
FUNCTIONAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Responsible for Marketing Company building products in the assigned district.
- Establish annual sales plans for the assigned territory to achieve goals set with Division Sales Manager.
- Manage the development of Builders, Accounts and National Account opportunities.
- Establish geographical markets and monitor performance in identified areas.
- Implement effective Builder recruitment and execute cancellations of non-performing Builders.
- Establish plans with each Builder to improve market presence inclusive of penetration, quality of in-place products and public image.
- Tutor the distribution base on product utilization, quality, and perceived value in the marketplace.
- Promote attendance of Builders to all training opportunities, industry functions, and utilization of marketing programs.
- Work with the Division Sales Manager to develop personalized training for self improvement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Metal Building industry. This experience can be as an erector, project manager, building representative or other related positions directly associated with a supplier of metal buildings.
- Strong leadership/interpersonal skills; developing relationships based on trust and respect.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time resources in an unsupervised atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or Engineering is desirable.
Agricultural Building Self Storage Building
Transportation Building Multi Use
Warehouse Recreational Building
Retail Building Office Building
Transportation Building Educational Building
Warehouse Commercial Building
Auto Dealership Industrial Building
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -