1. Accounting: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, Chart of Account maintenance, month end & year end transactions and reconciliations.
2. Review and process routine accounting data for revenue and expenditures, review and report financial transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with provincial and federal requirements and accounting standards.
3. Administrative: Record timesheets, production schedules, filing, and office supplies, organize monthly shop meetings, Christmas parties and other Seagull events.
4. Banking: Bank reconciliations and deposits.
5. Government Remittances: Remitting and maintaining good standing of Source Deductions, GST, PST, WCB, and Corp Taxes.
6. Human Recourses: remittance and account maintenance of employee medical and benefits, RRSP and apprentice programs.
8. Other: Credit applications and references.
Experience with SAGE 50 (Formerly Simply Accounting) is a plus.