- Certificate in Drafting
- Strong background in cabinet making and/or carpentry
- High proficiency in AutoCAD 2009 or newer
- Generating shop drawings using AutoCAD
- Site dimensioning
- Managing and organizing drawings including drawing inquiry, receiving, storing, updating, printing, etc.
- Reviewing and approving drawings for issuance to clients
- Communicating with designers and shop staff
Compensation: 19.00$ hourly.
Position start date: Immediately
We thank all who apply however we will only be contacting those candidates who most closely meet our requirement.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seagull Enterprise is a Vancouver based award winning millwork company. With award winning work since 1978