Seaford Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a privately owned health and science based company located in Mississauga, Ontario that develops, distributes, and promotes specialty OTC healthcare products. Seaford operates across Canada using a physician market development model and continues to strengthen relationships with the medical community, wholesalers, retailers, and end-users.
If you …..
- Are currently working or have worked (full time or under contract)- in the Pharmaceutical/OTC retail industry calling on pharmacists, specialists and or GP’s in Canada or abroad
- Have left the industry and would like to get back into it because you loved what you did
…then you may qualify for an interview….
As a Pharmaceutical sales representatives, this position requires an experienced, organized, and motivated professional who has a proven track record in the Canadian health care industry representing OTC or RX pharmaceuticals. Frequent sales presentations are delivered with polish, clarity, and impact to varied audiences, requiring the ability to adapt to different personality styles and situations.
- Acquire and Maintain superior product knowledge to masterfully communicate and promote Seaford products to targeted health care professionals
- Effectively Represent Seaford products to physicians (GP & Specialists) as well as retail pharmacists
- Prepare accurate and timely records of customers and retailer visits to be used for planning purposes
- Create weekly/daily coverage plans to optimize sales call visits to maximize product recommendations
- Show initiative by constantly striving to improve while looking for and identifying new opportunities in you territory
- Gather market intelligence and recommend an appropriate course of action to headquarters in a timely manner;
Eligible candidates must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years representing OTC and or RX pharmaceutical brands. The successful candidate will be a college / university graduate in business, marketing, or science. A team player combined with superior communication skills, will allow for the building of strong internal and external relationships.
Please, no phone calls. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.