Seadrill Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Amazing work experence
Offshore Materials Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador & South Korea16 May 2016
Working in South Korea doing a 28 on off rotation. Working with cultures from all over the world.

The mgmt team for this oil rig being built was second to none. My co-workers were a Team that was cohesive and professional.
Productive and very fast paced workplace
DPO/Ballast Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Offshore NL, Canada21 March 2016
I learned many different aspects of the offshore industry while working with Seadrill. I learned how to manage a control room and having to deal with numerous people activating and closing permits throughout the shift. This along with standing a DP watch and also handling the stability of the rig using the Ballast Control panel, helped shape me into a better DPO/Officer and also prepare me for future advancements in this industry.
Was a good learning experience
Deck Supervisor (Former Employee) –  offhsore22 February 2016
Good and bad management, Good crews and third party workers and management. great guys to work with. work environment was at times very stressful due to management.