Seadrill Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Seadrill is a family away from home. Good work environment and you have Supervisors and team member watching out for your safety.
Roughneck/Shakerman (Former Employee) –  West Saturn, Nigeria's deepwater30 November 2017
The best drilling Company I've ever worked with. Good safety culture with all the 5 core values being put to play. Safety Conscious, Accountable, Inspirational, Loyal and Proactive (SAILP). Seadrill is actually setting the standard in drilling. Personnel respect each other, safety first, team work, always follow procedures, JSA and always discuss any job and making sure all personnel involved understand it before execution. 5 point check to keep you in place. Good salary structure and there's always safety award to encourage personnel Good training for personnel, working and learning at same time. No racism in Seadrill. I had the best management and team members in West Saturn. Now that am in North America I will like to work for Seadrill over and over again
Pros
Good safety culture
Amazing work experence
Offshore Materials Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador & South Korea16 May 2016
Working in South Korea doing a 28 on off rotation. Working with cultures from all over the world.

The mgmt team for this oil rig being built was second to none. My co-workers were a Team that was cohesive and professional.
Productive and very fast paced workplace
DPO/Ballast Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Offshore NL, Canada21 March 2016
I learned many different aspects of the offshore industry while working with Seadrill. I learned how to manage a control room and having to deal with numerous people activating and closing permits throughout the shift. This along with standing a DP watch and also handling the stability of the rig using the Ballast Control panel, helped shape me into a better DPO/Officer and also prepare me for future advancements in this industry.
Was a good learning experience
Deck Supervisor (Former Employee) –  offhsore22 February 2016
Good and bad management, Good crews and third party workers and management. great guys to work with. work environment was at times very stressful due to management.