UGG® Australia - 7 For All Mankind® - ASH - Vilebrequin - Vince - Eileen Fisher - Splendid® - Rebecca Taylor - Parker
We don’t just represent brands. We represent exclusive brands. Brands represented by people. People with passion. People with dreams.
Se Ce Apparel’s highly entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture is one that values respect, honesty, awareness, and communication. We're not afraid of a challenge and pride ourselves in turning dreams into reality. We invite you to explore an opportunity with us today!
We are currently seeking a Retail Buyer.
The ideal candidate should have an exceptional eye for the latest industry trends in fashion; ability to develop and source new products through the precise execution of a well-conceived merchandise strategy; a team player that can effectively communicate and work alongside the other departments in the organization.
- Hold ownership of the seasonal purchasing budget, selection and strategy for specific brands and product categories.
- Achieve target budgets, margins and sell-through.
- Negotiate and enforce terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Plan range of products in coordination with the Planning team.
- Work with suppliers to achieve early delivery times.
- Submit seasonal buying reports including trends, special collections and focus areas.
- Feed the Marketing and Creative teams with product content in order to create seasonal campaigns.
- Work with Assistant Buyer to ensure weekly repeats and returns are performed.
- Stay abreast of trends and identify new/up-and-coming brands.
- Act as a brand ambassador and build strong relationships with suppliers.
- 3-5 years buying experience in the fashion industry required.
- Proficiency in MS office suite (advanced excel knowledge).
- Provide strength as administrative support; administrative background is an asset.
- Strength in creating and analyzing reports.
- A detail-oriented individual with strong follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills; able to build strong relationships with vendors and team members alike.
- Proven ability to effectively multitask, prioritize workload, acknowledge and resolve challenges.
- Adaptable, quick learner with good judgment, proactive and self-confidence is important
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Availability to travel and a flexible schedule is required.
Note that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.seceapparel.ca