SDI Marketing Employee Review

View all SDI Marketing reviews

Fun workplace and helping team
In-Store Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 January 2014
It was a fun team environment and the sales was in-store. We promoted an internationally known brand and each team member had its own tablet on which we entered the information from the customer. Mangement was very effective and there was lots to learn about customers and their preferences, their behaviour and their goals. The other team members were very friendly, helping and always kept the enviroment fun. The hardest part was to convince an unconvinced customer about the brand that we were promoting. The most enjoyable part was when the customer agreed and liked our product.
Pros
base pay fixed + commision based on team hardwork
Cons
long hours upto 12 and little time for lunch

Other SDI Marketing Employee Reviews

N/a
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK13 February 2018
good place to work with.... opportunity to meet people, good commission, flexible hours. Good team work, learnt how to pitch clients. The hardest part is nothing here.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
locations
Management lies
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2018
Recruiters and management lie so much, that when they try to back each other, the lies get deeper and so far apart.

Listen to the other people, find a better job than what they offer.
Pros
There is none
Cons
Either you don't get hired, or quit- and both are for the best.