SDI Marketing Employee Reviews

productive time and priceless experience
Sales Representative (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2017
I got a great experience in sales and marketing field that will definitely help me in my future career. I learned how to understand what people want and satisfy their needs. Very supportive and helpful management.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
different locations
Productive Workplace
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2017
Good management with flexible timings. Good for students. Flexible timings. Managers are very good. Understands employees and their needs. Provides Bonuses.
Great company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 September 2017
You have alot of fun serving to people coming in and out of the LCBO or Beer Stores. On top of that pay is really good for such a simple job. Loved it.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Not that many hours and only seasonal
Worst Company of All time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary11 September 2017
They never paid my wages. Very dishonest company. No work culture at all. No Job security. All that was taught was to mislead customers to sign up for mastercards to hit targets

Very unprofessional with poor compensation
Pros
Cons
Pay issues, dishonest, No benefits
fun plsce
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 August 2017
Get to learn a lot.
Amazing team
Privilege to work with
Get to talk to many people
Helps in building confidence
Gave the opportunity to get hands-on experience working with marketers and advertising professionals. The company does some really great social events to promote office culture. They are experts at creating experiential marketing events.
excellent
President Finance Choice (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB7 August 2017
it help me to improve my personal knowledge. get to know all information. at the same time, you can check own.

good team to work together, help each other.
Pros
free brandon
being pressured to lie to sell product
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramichi, NB1 August 2017
i greeted potential clients at the door of the three local grocery stores and informed them of the benefits of acquiring a PC Mastercard. I wanted the client to see a need for the card, but was encouraged to misinform just for a sale. I enjoyed the client interaction and making them aware of the cards benefits. I would not misinform people with whom i lived and worked for a sale, but was usually able to find at least one aspect of the card that would be beneficial to all.
High Energy Level
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
SDI marketing was a fun and innovative experience focused on promotional marketing and venue samples. The management and supervisor team are very supportive and understanding.
Very Bad!! stay away
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 June 2017
they, first of all, promised me more money then they ended up paying me and they were so disorganized. I didn't receive any direct deposit info until 2 days after I started and it took me 3 whole months to receive payment from them. very scammy and almost didn't get all my money
Fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 May 2017
Working with SDI was really good for me because it helped me open myself up more, got me pushing myself to do new things.
We did a contest, where you could win free groceries for a year, we would use ipads to sign them up for the contest and then have a tablet to sign them up for a mastercard.
Environnement de travail agreable
Représentant des ventes temps plein (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 May 2017
bonne compétence
bonne aptitude avec le service a la clientel
la motivation pour avoir une bonne rentabilité a l'entreprise
travailler autonome et responsable professionnellement
répondre aux besoins des clients
utiliser une tablette intelligente pour rentrer toutes les informations confidentiel d'une façon sécuritaire et professionnel
Pros
bonne competence
Cons
le salaire insuffisant
Overall neutral standing review
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlantic, NS12 April 2017
Good company with good moral standards and ethics, but no room for advancement and poor communication throughout management, HR and Head Office. No room for growth.
Pros
Fun people to talk to and work with.
Cons
No benefits, paid time off extended travel.
Perfect work place to know about updating new phone technologies
Mobile Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 March 2017
This work keep us busy to solve customer's different problem with their phone devices. Everyday we learn new problem Technics. We meet new customers everyday.
productive and informative and all around interesting fun place to work
Sales Representative/Saskatchewan Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK4 March 2017
A look at different products from different financial companies and learn and teach how to the sell that certain product and at work the interaction with people you've never met before, its very fun and educating. managing the group of sales reps was a challenge that i made easy by putting together a small step guid to help the reps and the best part is working with everyone and working close together to go above and beyond our set goals.
good
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 February 2017
good experience to work at different locations.working in team has polished my skills more. full staff is amazing
best experience!
Unethical Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Very unethical company.all they teach you is to mislead and missell credit cards to customers to attain sales goals

Lot of pay issues with poor payroll systems which the CEO Roy does not care. I believe the banks like PC financial , MBNA and others need to think twice before doing business with these guys.bcoz all these guys are doing is leaving a bitter taste in everyone's mouth

I would advise any job seeker to never look for employment in this organization.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay issues, uethical business practises
Worst Company in this world
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 February 2017
Guys, never go this company. They did not pay me at all for whatever time I worked for them. I had no option but to take them to the labout boards. Even after that, they are arguing about paying me and giving all the lame excuses to them about not paying.

Now, they are given a final order by labour boards to release pay. I am really surprised at the fact that such companies operate in canada fearlessly breaking all the employment laws. I strongly recommed any job seeker to never try or even apply for employment here ever.
Pros
Easily hired
Cons
No Pay, no job stability, no growth, false promises, unethical
Fun working environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
Overall good working atmosphere.
Flexible hours and locations.
Would recommend for future jobs.
Good pay. Fast and easy on boarding process.
Experiential excellence
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2016
One of the best experiential marketing companies around. Even well after working there I can see the same attention to detail and passion into every program and execution I've seen afterwards. Creative and inspirational are a few words to describe them, and will never let you down as a client. Amazing company
Superviseur
Représentante des ventes (Former Employee) –  St. Jerome, QC16 September 2016
Si j'avait plus de carte de crédit que la superviseur elle aimait pas ça elle me donnait une horaire de soir ou les jours qui a le moins de gens. J'ai gagner des concours et ne jamais recevoir le prix. La superviseur ma traiter de voleuse quand la tablette pour entrer les information des clients était défectueuse je devait les remplir papier et bien souvent il me manquait des demande