We are a full-service medical communications company based in midtown Toronto.
In partnership with our pharmaceutical clients we specialize in developing and delivering continuing medical education programs to both family physicians and specialists; healthcare advertising and drug launches; and meeting design and facilitation with a variety of healthcare professionals.
The expertise of our in-house staff allows us to work across all departments within a pharmaceutical company. This includes the Medical Department, Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Training, and Marketing & CME, allowing us to work on a drug throughout the entire product lifecycle.
A few examples of what we do:
• Brand planning and promotional materials for prescription drug products in the pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases
• Development and delivery of accredited and non-accredited medical education programs for a variety of healthcare professionals
• Advisory board meetings with specialist physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other allied healthcare workers
• Publication planning and development of scientific manuscripts, abstracts, posters, as well as content for medical conference satellite symposia
• Digital training tools for pharmaceutical sales representatives & medical science liaisons
Join a talented team of professionals that includes medical writers, art directors, graphic designers, project management and account teams, as well as senior level healthcare strategists. The position involves career advancement into a project management position. – less