Scribendi.com is the world's leading document preparation service, specializing in editing and proofreading. Our corporate mission is to help writers reach their highest potential and achieve their goals.
Headquartered in Chatham, Ontario, we offer a corporate culture that promotes collaboration, and encourages creativity and innovation. This is your chance to join an energetic and motivated team in an inviting office environment founded on flexibility and continuous learning.
As a member of our team, you'll receive a competitive base salary and commission, comprehensive health and dental benefits, free training, a health stipend, and generous vacation, personal, and flex-time. Enjoy the beautiful view of the scenic Thames River while contributing to rewarding projects in a dynamic corporate culture.
- Preparing and executing sales action plans and strategies aimed at obtaining new clients
- Monitoring competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Assisting with the creation and management of the sales and marketing budget
- Delivering all sales activity within the agreed budget
- Aiding in the development of pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Scribendi's profits while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Sourcing and developing client referrals
- Generating and qualifying appropriate sales leads
- Developing and maintaining a prospective customer database
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of sales and promotional materials
- Planning and conducting direct marketing activities
- Making sales calls to new and existing clients
- Creating and delivering presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiating with clients
- Developing sales proposals
- Presenting sales contracts
- Training sales staff
- Maintaining sales activity records and preparing sales reports
- Responding to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically, or in person
- Ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Monitoring and reporting on sales activities and follow-up for management
- Conducting market research and surveys
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or a related field required
- Five years' direct sales experience
- Ability to contribute to the total effectiveness of the marketing department by communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas, and working as a positive, engaged marketing team member
- Outstanding people and customer relationship-building skills; the ability to take initiative; and a strong desire to engage in continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, particularly with respect to the proper use of English grammar and punctuation; excellent computer, report generation, and research skills; and strong creative writing skills
Please apply to scribendi.hr [at] scribendi.com with a resume and cover letter detailing your experience in relation to the above-stated job responsibilities, and outlining your successful sales track record.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Of the employers you know, how many offer flexible schedules, premium roast coffee, a view of the water, comprehensive health benefits,...