Scratchd Inc. – Toronto, ON
The Scratchd team has developed an innovative and robust SaaS platform for brands, businesses and marketers to build their own digital “chance to win” applications in minutes. Some of these experiences include Scratch & Win, Spin and Win and Peel and Win for the purpose of consumer engagement and data acquisition. We are currently servicing a handful of National brands.
We are expanding our technology team and are actively seeking web developers, programmers, software engineers and UI/UX experts. One fortunate candidate will be offered a partner position earning equity in the company while the remaining talent will be compensated with a healthy salary position.
WHY JOIN US?
- The customer engagement and big data sector is currently in massive growth.
- Scratchd has outstanding traction on the retail and event space.
- Scratchd is a well established business.
- Long term career salary opportunities.
As a senior web developer, programmer, software engineer and UI/UX designer you will be focused on supporting the growth of our digital products. We are looking for an innovative, diverse and mature individual who has a passion for code. Primary responsibilities of this position include the development and maintenance of mission critical web and mobile applications. You will be required to work directly with a team of developers, management and founders.
Git version control
- NSQ or other job queue services
- Python’s unittest package
Frontend UI/UX Developer
- UI/UX Guru
- Linux (Ubuntu/RHEL)
- Bootstrap or other css frameworks
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Minimum of three years of experience creating impressive, standards compliant, and efficient web experiences.
- Desire to learn on own time to bring new innovative ideas to the Scratchd team.
- Able to rationalize and present creative approaches to fellow employees and clients and founders.
- Creative, organized and highly attentive to detail.