Scout Communications is growing fast, and we need a new web developer.
Here's what you need to know from a technical standpoint:
- PHP, MySQL and Apache.
- Experience using a CMS in a production environment.
- Experience adapting open source software to meet client needs.
- Drupal expertise would be a serious asset.
- Flash development skill would be another serious asset.
Here’s who you need to have from an interpersonal standpoint:
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Gregarious nature, able to thrive in a fun, dynamic team environment.
- Willingness to jump right in and start making a difference.
And here’s what you need from an experience standpoint:
- 2 years work experience in a web development role.
- Formal programming education (e.g. BSc in computer science, SAIT certificate, etc.) would be an asset.
In exchange for bringing your expert skills to Scout, your compensation will include:
- Competitive salary, above industry average.
- Outstanding benefits plan.
- Generous vacation allowance and flexible work hours.
- Transportation and mobile phone allowances.
- Growth opportunity with a highly profitable, highly reputable organization.
To apply, send an email to our Digital Director, Robin Eldred, at *robin(at)scoutcommunications(dot)com*. Be sure to include the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit.
We will contact applicants we feel would be a good fit and arrange a time for you to come into our offices for a short, half hour development test. You will be required to meet with us in person, so only current Calgary residents need apply.