Scout Communications is seeking experienced copywriter to join our growing team. This position provides an amazing opportunity to work for an innovative full-service advertising and marketing firm with strength in digital.
As a copywriter you will be part of a team that creates fulfilling interactive user experiences online as well as high-impact communication pieces offline. Whether for an email, banner ad, interactive tool, website, video, or print piece, you will develop concepts and copy that are brilliant, effective, and appropriate for the brand voice. For each project, you will bring to the table a range of fresh ideas that can fulfill strategic direction, audience needs, and client goals.
You enjoy working within established processes in collaboration with art directors, designers, information architects, strategists, editors, and account executives. You are self-motivated, have strong communication skills, and approach your work with excitement and a positive attitude.
The Copywriter reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Write copy that is effective for the brand, the vehicle, and the business
- Think creatively, conceptually, and strategically
- Plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Be solution-oriented and proactive
- Contribute to team meetings and show conviction for your ideas
- Follow though on creative and strategic direction
- Have a sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Act as a dedicated strategic resource for assigned clients and teams
- Implement changes and revisions as needed
- Able to work independently and in team with Art Director
- Participate in new business presentations and pitches
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of copywriting experience in advertising or communications
- Print, broadcast and digital experience
- Ability to prioritize and juggle several assignments at once
- A spirit of cooperation and collaboration
- Strong client-facing interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Bachelor's degree
Competitive salary and compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Full benefits after three months.
No agencies please. No phone calls.