Scott Steel Erectors Inc. is seeking individuals who are passionate about their work, take pride in their accomplishments and are looking to jump start their career. SSE offers competitive compensation with a benefits package including dental & vision care, paid travel expenses, living out allowance, and a tuition assistance program to enable our employees to continue to expand their knowledge and skills while working.
As a Recruiter and Travel Co-Ordinator you will be working in partnership with the Project Manager, Human Resources Manager, and Travel Co-Ordinator for the hiring, orientation, and travel arrangements of all Scott Steel Erectors Field Employees throughout Canada.
- Prepare job postings, interview schedules for new employee candidates
- Review and filter resumes as they come in for qualifications and training required
- Work along with Recruitment agencies to fill manpower needs as required
- Create new employee personnel files and ensure that information is complete and correct
- Assist in initial orientation of new employees of Scott Steel Erectors
- Prepare orientation packages to be sent to project sites before workers are sent
- Assist with booking flights, airbus, and hotels for all field personnel as required and as directed by the Project Manager
- Planning out the crew schedules and set goals
- Co-ordinate manpower with the Project Manager to maintain project schedule
- Observant and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Effective interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy while working with a variety of individuals and groups
Work Site Environment
Education & Credentials
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and MS Outlook is mandatory
- Previous experience in a pre-engineered steel erection company is an asset
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information or to arrange an interview.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information please visit us at www.scottsteelerectors.com
We sincerely thank you for your interest in Scott Steel Erectors Inc.
No telephone inquiries or third party inquires (recruiting agencies, executive search firms).