Scott Steel Erector specializes in conventional & pre-engineered building systems. We pride ourselves in quality, safety and schedule and we are seeking motivated individuals who share the same motto. SSE offers competitive compensation with a benefits package including dental & vision care, paid travel expensive, living out allowance, living accommodations and continuing training program to expand their knowledge and skills.
As a Metal Building Systems Erector, you will travel throughout Canada to assemble and install pre-engineered metal buildings and steel components including overhead cranes, mezzanines, staircases, handrails, etc.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Work from mobile elevated work platforms
- Prepare materials prior to assembly
- Rig, hoist, align and secure steel by bolting or welding methods
- Install fiberglass insulation and metal cladding on walls and roof of structures
- Travel throughout Canada
- Outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work at heights in confined areas
- 21/7 Shift
- Must have valid tickets: CSTS, WHMIS, Fall Protection, Arial Work Platform
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- 2-3 years of experience with structural ironworking (conventional)
- Welding experience is an asset.
- Respond directly to this ad
- Fax (905) 631 - 9230
Your resume will be given every consideration. If your skills, experience and professional goals match one of our current employment opportunities, we will contact you for further information.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all those who have applied. For more information, please visit us at www.scottsteelerectors.com
With a healthy devotion to strong customer service, Scott Steel Erectors Inc maintains our company motto of Quality, Safety and Schedule....