Construction Safety Officer
Scott Steel Erectors Inc. is recruiting for an experienced Construction Safety Officer for one of our projects in British Columbia. This individual must have practical knowledge construction Health & Safety management skills and principles. You will be responsible for managing all safety related matters on large construction sites.
- Plan, organize, schedule and conduct routine EHS audits and inspection of work areas and equipment
- Ensure the safety of all staff and contractor personnel on site
- Complete accident/incident forms for on-site and off-sites accidents
- Prepare and submit necessary reports to Senior Health and Safety Officer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a construction environment
- Experience in the oil sands and mining is preferred
- CSO Designation or equivalent
- Willingness to travel throughout Canada
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
Please email your resume to recruiting@ scottsteelerectors.com
With a healthy devotion to strong customer service, Scott Steel Erectors Inc maintains our company motto of Quality, Safety and Schedule....