Scotiabank Employee Review

Great place to work but not enough room to advance and I need a change
My current role is document specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2014
I have obtained a wealth of knowledge as it pertains to banking and communication. I have become a great leader and coach and have been a mentor with great success. My co-workers have been amazing and management is decent but unfortunately, a large percentage of the management team is afraid of change and it holds the bank and its people back. I love learning and all kinds of challenges and dealing with people.
Pros
Free gym, great co-workers, good salary
Cons
Management, little room for advancement

Other Scotiabank Employee Reviews

Sales Targets
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 November 2017
Sales targets for Financial advisors are really aggressive and not achievable. Lots of work pressure and micro management. Work/Life balance is awful.
Terrible Management, little to no breaks.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB15 November 2017
Working here you will always be tired, hungry and on the brink of tears. Management doesn't care because they are worked even harder than you are. Pay is not good, not enough hours, no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotiabank. Our community is ready to answer.