Scotiabank Employee Review

Great place to work but not enough room to advance and I need a change
My current role is document specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2014
I have obtained a wealth of knowledge as it pertains to banking and communication. I have become a great leader and coach and have been a mentor with great success. My co-workers have been amazing and management is decent but unfortunately, a large percentage of the management team is afraid of change and it holds the bank and its people back. I love learning and all kinds of challenges and dealing with people.
Pros
Free gym, great co-workers, good salary
Cons
Management, little room for advancement

Other Scotiabank Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON15 February 2018
Easy to move up in the company. Good environment and therefore creates a fun work environment. Most enjoyable part of the job is the professional yet open relationships you are able to make with other co-workers.
Great place to work. Challenging environment
Human Resource Officer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
Scotiabank was a large team-oriented work environment. Management was well-trained and organized regarding time sensitive projects.

Multicultural teams and encouraged forward learning and input from all levels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotiabank. Our community is ready to answer.