This position is assistant to the Network Manager.
Scorpio Media is primarily an online performance marketing leader (publicly, at least), in the full and classic sense. However, we are also involved in web/software/mobile development. Much of this development occurs to monetize our other arms of Internet marketing, and to add revenue streams to other web assets, which cover the entire gamut of online marketing. All of our development is for in-house purposes; we are not service providers. On top of this, we also provide financial consulting and services to our network of (thousands of) affiliates and partners (yes, it makes sense... promise).
Scorpio Media has experienced (and endured) tremendous growth in a relatively short period of time. We continue rapid growth, with no end in sight - we're not bragging, that's an advanced warning! The enterprise requires ongoing and ceaseless development, both for our internal system and for our external initiatives. We are innovators at heart, and seek to create the most disruptive technologies possible to present the most useful systems and tools to the Internet. We like to think of ourselves not as game changers, but as paradigm changers, as we seek to change the game entirely.
Founded in 2010, fuelled by work since 1893, Scorpio Media capitalized on a century+ of experience in the offline publishing and advertising world, and recently traded this physical world for a virtual model.
We quickly grew past the standard online marketing firm and established ourselves in several spaces.
Some of our most important areas of operation are:
1) Internet Advertising, all aspects
2) CPA Marketing, primarily
3) Social and Mobile App Development
4) Social and Mobile Commerce
5) Financial Services
We are already a multi-million dollar enterprise, and as stated, with growth metrics showing no decline.
Our tracking software is Hasoffers. If you are unfamiliar with CPA marketing and CPA offers, you should not apply, however you can go to www.hasoffers.com for more information on our primary software/platform.
1. Leading a team of employees and advertisers to manage the ad campaign life cycle: including sales, trafficking, tracking, reporting, and optimization
2. Ensure that the Network has the most accurate, consistent, high quality, and comprehensive collection of performance ad campaigns
3. Work with existing sources of advertisers in entering, updating, and maintaining campaigns (descriptions, requirements, pricing, etc.), adding new campaigns and removing obsolete offers
4. Actively develop and measure quantitative metrics, conversion rates, and revenue optimization
5. Serve as the primary contact to partners (demand sources, advertisers, agencies) regarding all matters relating to performance campaigns
6. Head-up research of relevant sources of performance campaigns globally, including new and emerging categories
7. Collaborate with product management and provide guidance on ad trafficking features
8. Risk management/Analysis based on reputation of advertiser, amount of credit extended, and offer value to publishers.
9. Strategic planning, revenue forecasting, and market development analysis for new performance advertising categories
10. Interface with the customer service team to resolve customer inquiries related to advertisements
11. Weekly/Monthly invoicing and management of accounts receivables
Suggested Experience & Requirements:
1. Business development or account management experience in the performance advertising industry
2. Experience in web based affiliate marketing, lead generation, and e-commerce
3. Good strategic thinking, sound business judgment, strong analytic aptitude, collaborative working style, coupled with a desire to deliver outstanding business impact
4. Knowledge of ad pricing concepts (CPM/CPC/CPA)
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and client facing emails, calls, and reports
6. Excellent quantitative, multi-tasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
7. Extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized
8. Exhibit enthusiasm, integrity, passion, creativity and commitment
9. Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
10. Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
11. Self-starter who requires little supervision or direction and ask for guidance when needed
Not all of these requirements are necessary to start. We can participate in professional development to improve areas where the employee does not possess necessary skills. However, please be advised that most of these skills are required from the beginning.
Also, be reminded that this is an assistant position. So, you do not have to propel all of these efforts, you just support them. All of these initiatives and activities have individuals that are accountable for them; you will assist in assuring completion and timely delivery.
While you are primarily assisting, there is definitely an opportunity to create new procedures, and (preferably) to streamline, optimize and converge current procedures.
If you feel you posses sufficient skills to get started, please contact us for further discussion.
Thanks for reading.