Science North Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing, always learning something new.
Cashier / Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON12 April 2016
My typical day was getting to meet a variety of different people around the world and getting to interact with them. I was always learning new ways to interact with different cultures and how to handle things with different customers. My management was great, they where easy going and a lot of fun. Also, my co-workers where amazing as well, we always had a fun time and there was never a dull moment. The hardest part was that if there was more then one french customer in the store, I was the only one able to speak french so I was always the one handling them. Overall, the most amazing part of my job was getting to meet so many new people from around the world.
Fun and outgoing Workplace
Salesperson at Elements (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON16 May 2013
On a typical day i am a cashier that cleans the tables, floors, counters, and i put out the trash in the dinning room. I have learnt how to work a cash register. My co-workers are very helpful when needed. There is no hard parts in this job, although i make it look easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i get to see familiar faces everyday i work, plus i get to see smiles on everyones faces.
awesome place to work, would love to work there again.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON20 September 2012
All round good work environment. Employees are help full and kind .

4.3