SCI Logistics Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Very organized and productive.
Order Picker (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 29, 2016
I really like to work here. Very friendly culture. very productive company. Clean environment. The management is too good. Solve every problem that workers have. The enjoyable part of the job is those parties organized by management at certain occasion.
stressfull and unpleasant place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2016
A few years ago it was very productive and nice place to work. During the years the management changed and now all is messed up. They are cheap and do not appreciate valuable people.
good employment rules
Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2016
You learn a lot from seniors. The most enjoyable part of work is you learn how to work in teams. They train you very well for safety and your rights.
Very Transferable.
Packer Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 20, 2016
Pros: everything else
Cons: standing for long hours
Sci Logistics is an advance work field that strengthens individuals to provide skills that would benefit the work environment. I have learned to become more confident , to be able to perform in different areas, and to also perform leadership skills as well as team work. The hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for over ten hours of the day, however , once you are fit and energetic it does not effect the body. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people , they are flexible and diverse.
productive
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONpApril 2, 2016
Pros: over time
Cons: start hours
I come in and work. its fun the co workers are nice. I bring a fun and hard working presence. everyone is like a family since we spend more time around each other than our own families.
Great experience for improving skills
Payroll administration clerk (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 28, 2016
Pros: Flexible work schedule.
Cons: Position /company downsizing no warning of role teminated
With training and support gained experience in working systems of SAP and Payroll processes. Developed skills in use of Excel and outlook form my college courses taken at CDI. Enjoy the busy daily routine and co-workers are helpful and supportive. would like to advance and build skill level. In position I am in not a lot of opportunity for advancement and possibility downsizing due to economy is a possibility. Looking for a company I can grow, advance and retire with.
Productive, Good enviornment
Order Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working there, Staff is really good, work is also easy. Sci logistics is great place to work. good luck! Best of luck. It is great place.
How The Company Is Viewed By Employees
Technology Analyst (Contract Position) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: They pay overtime - at times.
Cons: See above
- Management not good.
- They don't provide company vehicles
- They are owned by Canada Post
- They are NOT a government company even though they are under Canada Post
- Revolving Door
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal Part-time) (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 23, 2016
working in this company provided me the experience I need to jumpstart a new career which am looking forward doing again. My boss was very supportive and showed how to lead a group of different people from different culture. He united us as one big family and for that I will be forever grateful working at SCI Logistics Cantay Road, Mississauga.
good work environment
Order picker, forklift operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: free lunches, parties
nice work place, polite co-workers,all machines and equipment's are new and work in good conditions, rapidly inspected. safer workplace in my experience
This place is a joke!!!! management is running around like chickens with their heads cut off and employees to
Former employee (Former Employee), Mississauga locationsJanuary 10, 2016
Pros: Friendly coworkers
Cons: Management needs to be managed properly
I worked with this company for a year and the management doesn't know what's going on there running around like chickens with their heads cut off and paperwork that has to get out doesn't get out in time and then everyone is rushing to fill the orders it's ridiculous!!!! Then aftert managers run around and yell at you why are the order is not done!! That's why this place is a joke!!!!
Great Hookup
delivery (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2016
This is probably the best job I have ever had so far. Payed great, loved the work and the people. We would load up the truck full of Rogers products and hit the road to Newmarket and Bowmanville every day. Delivering to all the retail stores was a blast, music playing, relaxation, always on the move, who could ask for a better job.
Productive and great culture
Inventory Team Lead (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 17, 2015
Multi time-bounded projects that can be handled with great co-workers.Its enjoyable that everyone is really supportive.
13.25 per hour
Receiving Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 8, 2015
I am working at sci logistics i am going Monday to Thursday for ten hours i am looking morning shifts eight hour Our management and my co-worker is very nice, very helpful. I am enjoyed at my work when we working together we are talking with my co-worker. sometimes i am taking all day heavy boxes some time very hard for us.
Friendly Environment to work
Part-time employee (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 28, 2015
Pros: Free dinner at special events
Cons: Shift overs at 4:30 a.m.
Working at SCI Logistics is a good experience. I learned so many new things there. All the co-workers are cooperative. Working environment is good.
Fast passed, fun environment, with opportunity to learn and grow.
General Warehouse (Former Employee), Delta, BCNovember 21, 2015
Pros: BBQ's
Cons: When things didn't run smooth, staff shortage
I enjoyed working for this company. A typical day was fast passed, where I learned most positions for a logistics company which needed to be completed by end of shift. Management and staff were easy to work for and with. When divert system didn't run smoothly, slowing down my production goal for the day. Being appreciated for my hard work. I was just ready to move out of the lower mainland.
Great Job if you are non English speaking
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 15, 2015
Pros: Decent Pay
Cons: Poor managment, bare legal minimum break time 30min per 8 hours., Very few Canadian employees
Well I didn't work there very long as it was a very stressful environment, most of the employees I worked with spoke little to no English. And were quite rude. The management as you can see by other review is not very good. Also they say during the orientation that you must speak English while working this was never the case as all my co-worker were constantly speaking Punjab as well as the management, as well as using FTW's from India for most of there laborers. I felt as if I was just there to fill the white person quota.
Fun and great learning expereince
Contract Packaging Position, SCI Logistics (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 15, 2015
I have had a good time here meeting new people, and learning the basics of a logistics based warehouse operation, and learned how packages get picked packaged and sorted.
Fun place with tight deadlines and learn everything new everyday
QA Auditor/ Inventory Team member (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 8, 2015
Good place to work for but would like to grow with present knowledge and experience.
Fun place with tight deadlines and learn everything new everyday
Great Bosses, Good Pay, Nice Benefits
Warehouse Order Picker and Canada Post Tech (Current Employee), Ottawa East, ONNovember 2, 2015
Pros: Great Pay, variety of work to do!
Cons: Overtime, can happen often during busy seasons
Awesome days at work when you can sit down and fix printers, listen to music and let the times roll by. The warehouse always has a lot of things to do, and you never know what you'll end up with!
Headquarters