SCI Logistics Employee Reviews in Canada

Nice Company to work with
MISSISSAUGA - Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 4, 2016
I worked with SCI logistics for 6 months. Its very nice working with company. All are supportive. Management is good, HR department is good. Good chances of Advancement. It was fun working there. I left because of my personal reasons. I had to visit my home country and wanted few holidays.That was against company policy. Mine was night shift and my social life was almost dead. i used to work in evenings and sleep in morning. I got exposure to various departments at work. If you stick to company and do good work then chances of going up in the organisation are very high. Good thing about the organisation is that they promote internal candidate, which is very motivating for all employees. Overall a very good organisation to work.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Night Shift
Great workplace
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 22, 2016
Team leads are friendly and are always willing to assist.
You get to meet new people.
There are different work events that employees get to be apart of.
negative work inviroment
reverse logistics (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2016
There is no pay increases , No where to advance.
Long term employees are treated with no respect for knowledge or experience,

The newer employees are given all the opportunities for advancement with or without posting the positions.
Cons
No enough pay. no appreciation
work adn fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 4, 2016
good place to work
lots of social events
one and feedback
work place safety is high priority
very clean work area
good manger team
Cons
multi cultural
Very organized and productive.
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 29, 2016
I really like to work here. Very friendly culture. very productive company. Clean environment. The management is too good. Solve every problem that workers have. The enjoyable part of the job is those parties organized by management at certain occasion.
stressfull and unpleasant place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2016
A few years ago it was very productive and nice place to work. During the years the management changed and now all is messed up. They are cheap and do not appreciate valuable people.
good employment rules
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2016
You learn a lot from seniors. The most enjoyable part of work is you learn how to work in teams. They train you very well for safety and your rights.
Very Transferable.
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 20, 2016
Sci Logistics is an advance work field that strengthens individuals to provide skills that would benefit the work environment. I have learned to become more confident , to be able to perform in different areas, and to also perform leadership skills as well as team work. The hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for over ten hours of the day, however , once you are fit and energetic it does not effect the body. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people , they are flexible and diverse.
Pros
everything else
Cons
standing for long hours
productive
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONpApril 2, 2016
I come in and work. its fun the co workers are nice. I bring a fun and hard working presence. everyone is like a family since we spend more time around each other than our own families.
Pros
over time
Cons
start hours
Great experience for improving skills
Payroll administration clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 28, 2016
With training and support gained experience in working systems of SAP and Payroll processes. Developed skills in use of Excel and outlook form my college courses taken at CDI. Enjoy the busy daily routine and co-workers are helpful and supportive. would like to advance and build skill level. In position I am in not a lot of opportunity for advancement and possibility downsizing due to economy is a possibility. Looking for a company I can grow, advance and retire with.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Cons
Position /company downsizing no warning of role teminated
Productive, Good enviornment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working there, Staff is really good, work is also easy. Sci logistics is great place to work. good luck! Best of luck. It is great place.
How The Company Is Viewed By Employees
Technology Analyst (Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 25, 2016
- Management not good.
- They don't provide company vehicles
- They are owned by Canada Post
- They are NOT a government company even though they are under Canada Post
- Revolving Door
Pros
They pay overtime - at times.
Cons
See above
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 23, 2016
working in this company provided me the experience I need to jumpstart a new career which am looking forward doing again. My boss was very supportive and showed how to lead a group of different people from different culture. He united us as one big family and for that I will be forever grateful working at SCI Logistics Cantay Road, Mississauga.
good work environment
Order picker, forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 13, 2016
nice work place, polite co-workers,all machines and equipment's are new and work in good conditions, rapidly inspected. safer workplace in my experience
Pros
free lunches, parties
This place is a joke!!!! management is running around like chickens with their heads cut off and employees to
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga locationsJanuary 10, 2016
I worked with this company for a year and the management doesn't know what's going on there running around like chickens with their heads cut off and paperwork that has to get out doesn't get out in time and then everyone is rushing to fill the orders it's ridiculous!!!! Then aftert managers run around and yell at you why are the order is not done!! That's why this place is a joke!!!!
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Management needs to be managed properly
Great Hookup
delivery (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 3, 2016
This is probably the best job I have ever had so far. Payed great, loved the work and the people. We would load up the truck full of Rogers products and hit the road to Newmarket and Bowmanville every day. Delivering to all the retail stores was a blast, music playing, relaxation, always on the move, who could ask for a better job.
Productive and great culture
Inventory Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 17, 2015
Multi time-bounded projects that can be handled with great co-workers.Its enjoyable that everyone is really supportive.
13.25 per hour
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 8, 2015
I am working at sci logistics i am going Monday to Thursday for ten hours i am looking morning shifts eight hour Our management and my co-worker is very nice, very helpful. I am enjoyed at my work when we working together we are talking with my co-worker. sometimes i am taking all day heavy boxes some time very hard for us.
Friendly Environment to work
Part-time employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 28, 2015
Working at SCI Logistics is a good experience. I learned so many new things there. All the co-workers are cooperative. Working environment is good.
Pros
Free dinner at special events
Cons
Shift overs at 4:30 a.m.
Fast passed, fun environment, with opportunity to learn and grow.
General Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Delta, BCNovember 21, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. A typical day was fast passed, where I learned most positions for a logistics company which needed to be completed by end of shift. Management and staff were easy to work for and with. When divert system didn't run smoothly, slowing down my production goal for the day. Being appreciated for my hard work. I was just ready to move out of the lower mainland.
Pros
BBQ's
Cons
When things didn't run smooth, staff shortage