SCHUKRA OF NORTH AMERICA

SCHUKRA OF NORTH AMERICA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
If you want a real job - Look somewhere else ...
Production Associate (contract) (Former Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: very clean, no provocations ... and that's all i can say
Cons: you are just a number, noisy, unpaid lunch time, lot of pressure
You can be completely average, or simply the best - you are not sure if tomorrow you won't loose your job for no reason. People are only numbers ....
Numbers for production are up in the sky, which means you can rarely make the production and they can always have a reason to keep you nervous because you are under the production.
New employees are employed – more... through placement agency and 99,9% are fired after 89 days (to avoid benefits of course). You are just the next employee in the chain - and you will be replaced ...
Those who get hired are usually a replacement for some other employee who lost the job of simply left.
It is cheaper to employ new people for 89 days and pay them 11$ than pay the full time employee ...
- If you need a job for the lowest possible salary for couple of months than you should probably check out, if you need a real job than do not waste your time and look somewhere else .... – less
Fast pace company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Lakeshore, ONJuly 9, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company it was a fast pace environment.
Easy work and takes into consideration ergonomical assets.
General Labourer-Sub Assembly (Former Employee), Tecumseh, ONFebruary 9, 2013
The job itself was satisfying but the company as well as the management does now respect employees.
Decent place to work
Production Operator / Material Handeler (Former Employee), Tecumseh, ONDecember 1, 2012
Pros: good employees
Cons: unpaid lunches, 12min breaks, takes a long time to get hired.
Your co-workers are great people.
I started through a staffing agency, and was very disappointed in the way that Schukra hires. It is a bit of a run around, you need to go through a 3 interview process before your hired. Although I was told after 45 days I would get hired on to begin my 90 day probation, this was not so.
Not worth minimum wage to start. – more... It takes a determined person to stay and get on full time. Although the benefits and full time salary are very comparable. – less
Job experience
Asset Analyst (Former Employee), Windsor, OnJune 27, 2012
It was a great experience working at Shukra of north America. I got an opportunity to improve my Analytically skills.