BE PART OF SOMETHING GREAT ... AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
Scholar’s Choice, is known as the #1 educational supply company amongst parents, teachers, daycares, senior centres and school. We are proud to be the oldest and largest distributor of educational materials and toys in Canada!
Scholar’s Choice has 23 retail locations across Canada, online shopping with our websites and our head office/distribution centre are located in London Ontario. We are looking for dynamic and creative individuals to join our Retail Team as Store Managers.
- A unique environment that focuses on making LEARNING FUN!
- A career building opportunity that supports the education of our future generations
- We play games and make crafts EVERY day – yes, you get paid to play!
- An on-going education in products that make a difference in the lives of young children, at school and home
- Amazing discounts on all the items so you can play and create at home with your family and friends
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Interacting constantly with staff and customers through product demos and store events
- Upholding the values and vision of the company
- Motivating and leading your team to exceed last year’s sales numbers
- Sharing feedback with the team to improve their performance and encourage them to grow
- Ensuring that everyone is maintaining store standards with pride
- Build your business through events, social media, and community leadership
- Increase your profitability by managing your inventory, payroll, and costs
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales & customer service
- The ability to work in an environment with an energetic pace, multi-tasking and managing unexpected events throughout the day
- Ensure store guidelines and performance expectations are met by team while being accountable for achieving store results
- Motivated by “hands-on” management style with the ability to delegate
- You must be committed to ensuring outstanding service by creating an environment that is focused on providing an experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- You will hold a valid Driver’s license and have access to a car, when required
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Proven retail management skills
- Commitment to the development and education of children
- Ability to lead and challenge teams to be the best they can be
- Open availability for evening, weekend and holiday shifts
To apply to Scholar’s Choice please follow these steps:
1. Send us your resume and cover letter using the APPLY button below
2. Complete the following online survey:
Thank you for your interest in joining the Scholar’s Choice team!