Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly work culture
EDI Team Lead (Former Employee), Singapore, S00October 21, 2014
Pros: team gatherings
Cons: travel time
Friendly work culture.
Great team work.
Regular team gatherings.
Informative and fun at place
Full time Intern (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 21, 2014
Good company where i got to learn many things on microgrid project
A cool place to work for.
Electrical Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: free hot tea, coffee and mil.
A typical day would be reading blue print and start assembling the
cabinet..I learned many new skills that are in line with Schneider Electric values. My co-workers are very helpful and a great team player The hardest part of this jobs is when the blue prints has error
and the engineer is no were to be found, or when the engineer updates the blue print and you have to re-wire or take thing apart.
Most enjoyable part of this job is when everything goes well and no
error on the blue print.
SWBD Mechanical Line
Full time/Productions Associate 2 (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 19, 2014
The job is great. This position produces hourly wages and a standard 8 hour shift. The work environment is safe and the people are friendly.
I enjoyed my work with my co-workers
Production Operator (Former Employee), Rosario, 04AOctober 15, 2014
Pros: no free meal
Cons: 8 hours
I worked 6 days a week, I learned a lot in my process as soldering, I was able to manage it by being positive and was put my mind in heart in everything. I had a lot of friends and I enjoyed worked with them. The hardest part of the job is when we are in a night shift.
Strong business with a fast paced work environment
Senior Finance Analyst - U.S. Sales and Services (Former Employee), Palatine, ILOctober 14, 2014
Pros: open environment to challenge yourself to take on new work opportunities
Cons: management turn over and system limitations
A typical day at work involved providing sales financial leadership, analysis and report communication to the North and South regional commercial teams. Areas of focus included, detail sales by product, region, customer for trend comparison. I would work on objectives and opportunities with local staff to assist in managing to targets.
I was able to learn to operate with a unique team of sales representatives, understanding their concerns and objectives. Challenges included management turn over and issues related to their sales data tracking system. Most enjoyable part was getting the opportunity to work with the team and develop strategies for growing the business.
Amazing work culture providing great exposure
Senior Executive - HR (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 9, 2014
This place is for passionate people who are looking to learn & grow. Its a flat organization with an open work culture. Management is very nurturing & good at spotting talent.
productive close culture
SUPPLY ASSOCIATE IV (TEAM LEADER) (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 8, 2014
lot of hours away from your family but well taken care of.6 days a week 8 hour shifts .
the hardest part of the job is getting here.
Its a good place to work
Project Leader-Verification (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: tight schedule
Its a good environment to work. Look forward to discuss in detail if needed.
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 28, 2014
The management at Schneider Electric was very concerned with my time at Schneider and was very helpful with me during my internship.
Fairly typical corporate environment
Creative Writer (Former Employee), West Kingston, RISeptember 19, 2014
Nice people but the work was slightly soul crushing. It's tough to write a nice review when you're still looking for a new job but I'm doing my best here. I tried to write not as much in this box but I got an error and it said I had to write more. Benefits were good.
Fun
Production Approval Test (PAT) Technician (Former Employee), Stone, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no air conditioner in production area, so the place can get really warm and uncomfortable during summer
I've been working in production test for Micom Px3x. Tests process includes downloading, calibrating, flash test, routine test, I/O test and heatsoak test. These tests are performed on all models in accordance with specification. The people in the company are so helpful and easy to work with. It makes the learning process quick and easy.
team lead
Team Lead (Current Employee), Chino, CASeptember 13, 2014
Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.Rotated
stock by code and receiving date.Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0%
incident rate.Used propane forklift to load trailer at warehouse.Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents
against purchase order for accuracy.Operated all equipment throughout manufacturing process to back-fill.Supervised
production schedules, production quality and on time delivery.Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working
environment at all times.Manage a team of 8 people.
Productive and fun place with ping pong table
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Leesport, PASeptember 9, 2014
A typical day at work includes assembling panels for 8 hours a day. Monday through Friday and Saturdays if you wanted to work. My co-workers were awesome, they were like my second family. The hardest part of the job was trying to reach into small spaces to wire these panels. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing a panel and having another co-worker says it loos great. Another enjoyable part of my job was just having awesome co-workers,
Always a reorganization
Global Solutions Architect (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits package and fellow workers are great to work with.
Cons: frustration at most levels of the management but keep quiet to keep their jobs.
Management at the top is slow to react to opportunities and not able to take the business.
A great place to work.
Director of Project Management Office (Former Employee), Andover, MASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: global opprtunities
Cons: direct management may be located in another country
Schneider Electric is a growing global company.
Great people.
Great work.
Great benefits.

The constant at Schneider Electric is progressive change.
Great people but too many indians
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), West Kingston, RISeptember 5, 2014
Pros: enviroment was awesome and the teamwork is refreshing
Cons: too many chiefs not enough indians
It was a nice place to work, but It got more and more top heavy. Overall it is a nice place to work
Good working environment
Website and Content Administrator (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 5, 2014
The co-workers are very Friendly and helpfull.
I learned so many things here and enjoying my work.
Excellent management
Journeyman/Foreman Electrician (Current Employee), Jefferson City, MOAugust 28, 2014
Great place to work and very knowledgeable electricians. Kept busy year round. Learned alot about electrical controls and instrumentation.
A great place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILAugust 27, 2014
Pros: pay for performance and great benifits
Cons: uncertain economy
A fast paced environment with a diversified product line. Be prepared each day for any issues or barriers that happen. Management was always available to give advise and consult to help reach the company goals. We worked as a team so I could depend on coworkers to help out when needed. The hardest part of the job was staying positive during the plant closure. The most enjoyable part was hitting our goals and being able to communicate them to my team.

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos