Schneider Electric Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 72 reviews matching the search
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A very fun environment to work in
Payroll Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2013
My job is great. We work in a fast past environment that never sleeps. Everyday we learn something new. We have our ups and downs but as a team we are very strong because of the individuals that we work with. My co-workers are very down to earth and easy to get along with. We do have our moments but at the end of the day, it is a great place to work.
Pros
close to home
Cons
long hours sometime
Was this review helpful?Yes5No3Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
An excellent internship, if not a little unrelated to my chosen profession
Project Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QCDecember 3, 2012
Schneider Electric is an internationally known and respected company, involved in many projects around the world. I was, however, part of what is called the EAS division (Energy Automation Systems), a fairly small entity operating out of Brossard, QC. I therefore had the opportunity to experience both the large corporate life, as a well as the challenges of a small business.

Typical days at work were what I would describe as "putting out fires." I handled problems the other project managers (PMs) needed help with, be it with orders, suppliers, or project transmittals.

The management is competent and driven by results, and the atmosphere can be a little tense at times, but the coworkers are friendly and the hours are very flexible.

I did get to learn a lot about project management from my experience here, and the best part of my day is when I can get ahead of the curve.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
hours can get long if there is an emergency
Was this review helpful?Yes3No1Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Market analysis
INTERNATIONAL ORDER & INVENTORY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Juan Les PinsOctober 15, 2012
Studies of best Middle-East market but the mission ended without implementing the effectiv part of the project.
Was this review helpful?Yes1No2Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good place to work when economic times wee good as soon as they turned bad they cut back as soon as they could.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnaby BC, Toronto On, Livermore Ca.August 22, 2012
Schneider is a large company and offers the opportunity to reach out to it many arms. However being such a large company you sometimes get lost in the vast scope of corporate policies and is sometine difficult make independant decisions.
working conditions were very good and relationships with other staff members pleasant.
Pros
working with new technology
Cons
heavy corporate structure many time difficult to express personal growth
Was this review helpful?Yes6No1Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Very productive workplace
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ontario,CanadaMarch 7, 2012
This company is very dedicated to the customer and to the continuous improvement of the safety.Good environment .
Pros
lots of funny activities
Was this review helpful?Yes4No4Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
working environment
SPECIALIST BUYER (Current Employee) –  Grenoble (38)June 21, 2016
Good opportunities for growth, nice working environment in all offices, good work life balance
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Un environnement multi-culturel collaboratif.
Administrateur (Former Employee) –  QCApril 18, 2016
Travailler avec beaucoup de gens talentueux et apprendre de nouvelles choses tous les jours.
Was this review helpful?Yes1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environnement agréable
Technicien de service (Temporaire) (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCDecember 16, 2015
-une journée de travail avec eu a toujours été agréable.
-le système de travail nord américain est impressionnant
-le multiculturalisme fait des mes collaborateurs des personne sur qui on peut compter.
-mon poste est en relation direct avec ce que j'ai appris a l'école
Pros
repas gratuit, et transport payé pour des intervention de nuit
Was this review helpful?Yes1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement sain
Technicien (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QCApril 12, 2015
Les horaires est flexible, mais peu d'opportunités au québec.
Was this review helpful?Yes2NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail agreable
Ingenieur d'Application (Former Employee) –  Brossard,May 5, 2014
.Les avantages sociaux sont très alléchantes.
.Les normes sont changeants a tout moment.
Pros
3 semaines de vacances
Cons
pas de cafetaria qui fournit des repas chauds
Was this review helpful?Yes1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Travail très bien organisé
Assembleur (Former Employee) –  brossard,québec, CANADAJune 10, 2013
J'ai commencé à travaiiler labas le 1 avril 2013, le milieu de travail est très bien organisé.
Dans mon cas je suis engagé pour travailler comme assembleur, la procédure du travail à suivre est très bien faite par les ingénieurs, les plans à suivre pour réaliser un assemblage est bien fait et la disposition du matétiriels est bien arrangé.
Je suis du domaine électrique, et j'arrivais à apprendre facilement l'assemblage que je devais faire, mais malheusement, je suis tombé avec des travailleurs qui devaient m'encadrer dans mon apprentiassage, au lieu de corriger mes érreures, ils font juste les rapporter au résponsable.j'ai tout fait pour apprendre de moi même, je me sentais comme un bébé qui essayait d'apprendre à marcher par lui même et qu'il se fait taper dessus au cas ou il rate une tentation de marcher.
Après quatre semaines de travail, le résponsable m'a dit je dois te congédier car il y a un travailleur qui m'a dit si je ne t'arrête pas il va démissioner, et c'est comme ça que ma misaventure chez schneider électric s'est términée.
Pros
bonne organisation dans le travail
Was this review helpful?Yes10No3Report

See more Schneider Electric reviews

You may want to try:

Overall rating

4.0
Based on 1,532 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.9
Salary/Benefits
3.8
Job Security/Advancement
3.5
Management
3.6
Culture
3.8