Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Fitter-Wireman (Current Employee), LeedsOctober 30, 2014
Pros: work satisfaction
Cons: agency work (depends on the work load)
My last position was fitter-wireman for Schneider electric, a world leader in the Electrical Industry. My role was to wire medium voltage panels (11v ac, 230dc and 110v dc control circuits) and fit them onto 11kv units with a withdraw able circuit breaker, as necessary to meet/follow customer requirements.
productivity and fun
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), hosokoteOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: targets
Having fun at work and following up, nice to meet new people new departments, new challenges,
A good Experience with learning and development.
Tender, Cost Estimation and Project Management (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDOctober 30, 2014
Its not a very long experience working in Schneider Electric as i recently joined in tender, cost estimation and project management department but i have got a good understanding about the working environment here, coordination between departments and management policies. Actually the working environment is good but become stressful when we got so many – more... tenders with very short deadlines, this is because the some tender people resigned from the company and the work load require some new hiring. The most enjoyable part is the time at which we submitted a good estimation with technical solutions. Working in LV category with deep involvement is a very 1st time experience and i am enjoying it very well. I also put myself into the project execution process in order to understand its functions and procedures and to help my co-workers. – less
I was a great experience
Wire Technician ( Square D ) (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: located indoors.
Cons: working in micromanaging setting
I was able to attach the title of Wire Technician to my resume. Although not really having experience in Panel assembly I was some what trained in assembling them. setting.
Good work life balance. A nice work culture
R&D Intern (Former Employee), Andover, MAOctober 24, 2014
- Good work life balance. A nice work culture
- Experienced senior peers - Good opportunity to learn
- Good job security
Integrating with a new company
Facilities Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 22, 2014
My former company was aquired by Schneider Electric this past year. In the short time I have been with them, I have enjoyed the integration. They are very communicative with the employees and we feel informed.
Friendly work culture
EDI Team Lead (Former Employee), Singapore, S00October 21, 2014
Pros: team gatherings
Cons: travel time
Friendly work culture.
Great team work.
Regular team gatherings.
Informative and fun at place
Full time Intern (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 21, 2014
Good company where i got to learn many things on microgrid project
A cool place to work for.
Electrical Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: free hot tea, coffee and mil.
A typical day would be reading blue print and start assembling the
cabinet..I learned many new skills that are in line with Schneider Electric values. My co-workers are very helpful and a great team player The hardest part of this jobs is when the blue prints has error
and the engineer is no were to be found, or when the engineer updates the blue print – more... and you have to re-wire or take thing apart.
Most enjoyable part of this job is when everything goes well and no
error on the blue print. – less
SWBD Mechanical Line
Full time/Productions Associate 2 (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 19, 2014
The job is great. This position produces hourly wages and a standard 8 hour shift. The work environment is safe and the people are friendly.
I enjoyed my work with my co-workers
Production Operator (Former Employee), Rosario, 04AOctober 15, 2014
Pros: no free meal
Cons: 8 hours
I worked 6 days a week, I learned a lot in my process as soldering, I was able to manage it by being positive and was put my mind in heart in everything. I had a lot of friends and I enjoyed worked with them. The hardest part of the job is when we are in a night shift.
Strong business with a fast paced work environment
Senior Finance Analyst - U.S. Sales and Services (Former Employee), Palatine, ILOctober 14, 2014
Pros: open environment to challenge yourself to take on new work opportunities
Cons: management turn over and system limitations
A typical day at work involved providing sales financial leadership, analysis and report communication to the North and South regional commercial teams. Areas of focus included, detail sales by product, region, customer for trend comparison. I would work on objectives and opportunities with local staff to assist in managing to targets.
I was able to – more... learn to operate with a unique team of sales representatives, understanding their concerns and objectives. Challenges included management turn over and issues related to their sales data tracking system. Most enjoyable part was getting the opportunity to work with the team and develop strategies for growing the business. – less
Amazing work culture providing great exposure
Senior Executive - HR (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 9, 2014
This place is for passionate people who are looking to learn & grow. Its a flat organization with an open work culture. Management is very nurturing & good at spotting talent.
productive close culture
SUPPLY ASSOCIATE IV (TEAM LEADER) (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 8, 2014
lot of hours away from your family but well taken care of.6 days a week 8 hour shifts .
the hardest part of the job is getting here.
Its a good place to work
Project Leader-Verification (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: tight schedule
Its a good environment to work. Look forward to discuss in detail if needed.
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 28, 2014
The management at Schneider Electric was very concerned with my time at Schneider and was very helpful with me during my internship.
Fairly typical corporate environment
Creative Writer (Former Employee), West Kingston, RISeptember 19, 2014
Nice people but the work was slightly soul crushing. It's tough to write a nice review when you're still looking for a new job but I'm doing my best here. I tried to write not as much in this box but I got an error and it said I had to write more. Benefits were good.
Fun
Production Approval Test (PAT) Technician (Former Employee), Stone, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no air conditioner in production area, so the place can get really warm and uncomfortable during summer
I've been working in production test for Micom Px3x. Tests process includes downloading, calibrating, flash test, routine test, I/O test and heatsoak test. These tests are performed on all models in accordance with specification. The people in the company are so helpful and easy to work with. It makes the learning process quick and easy.
team lead
Team Lead (Current Employee), Chino, CASeptember 13, 2014
Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.Rotated
stock by code and receiving date.Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0%
incident rate.Used propane forklift to load trailer at warehouse.Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents
against – more... purchase order for accuracy.Operated all equipment throughout manufacturing process to back-fill.Supervised
production schedules, production quality and on time delivery.Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working
environment at all times.Manage a team of 8 people. – less
Productive and fun place with ping pong table
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Leesport, PASeptember 9, 2014
A typical day at work includes assembling panels for 8 hours a day. Monday through Friday and Saturdays if you wanted to work. My co-workers were awesome, they were like my second family. The hardest part of the job was trying to reach into small spaces to wire these panels. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing a panel and having another – more... co-worker says it loos great. Another enjoyable part of my job was just having awesome co-workers, – less

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos