Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great company.
CONSULENTE (Current Employee), Sesto San Giovanni, LOMDecember 2, 2014
A great company to work for.
Very challenging environment if you are able to deliver here you can go anywhere in the world.
Fun workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Auckland, NZNovember 30, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: hard work picking big orders
What I learned from working at Schneider Electric is that you cannot complete your work unless you have the right mindset and attitude to work. I really enjoyed being in the working force as I tried by best to provide the business with the best results/outcomes possible.
A good place to work.
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 27, 2014
A typical day at workplace is very enjoyable. They are very clear about what they want to achieve in the future. Company targets decides projects. Project targets define individual goals. You will know the time line, what to do, when to complete. Except at some times, you will not have any unplanned activities coming in.
Over all, I would give a good score for Schneider.
Global Energy Management Company with a Mission
Vice President, Human Resources (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2014
Pros: collaboration, team, company mission, opportunities
Cons: complexity
Making energy safe, efficient, productive, and green. Management vision is ambitious in a very dynamic and competitive space. High value for developing talent through transversal job assignments. Competitive but collaborative environment with good work/life balance. Strong relationship culture can slow decision-making until consensus can be developed.
Work and Project Demands are first order of business
Principal Consultant / Quality Oversight (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: good people in each location to work with
Cons: long working ours when on site for projects.
Company was previously Invensys and it was purchased by Schneider Electric in January of 2014.
Several changes occurred which do not allow me to provide an adequate assessment of Schneider Electric.
Started out as fun place to work, but managment became stricter every year
Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 19, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: short breaks, hot in the summer and cold in the winter
Started out as fun place to work, but managment became stricter every year
great place to work, great benefits too
Panel and Structure wirer, Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Oxford, OhioNovember 18, 2014
Pros: very challenging work
Cons: waiting on parts way too often
loved my job, it was very challenging. Management could have been better about getting parts but co-workers were very patient and we worked well together
love management
management (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Train fellow employees. Maintain professional, greet customers, handle feedback and concern of the customers. The hardest part of the job was handling the customers that was dishinest and trying to get over
Gained great experience with the guys on site
Technican (Current Employee), Fort Detrick, MDNovember 17, 2014
Observing all systems for quality building control. I've been blessed to have the opportunity to work beside and learn form the best in the business. Management was tough and fun all in one.
Unorganized, hard to keep up
Finance Advanced Development Program (Current Employee), Columbia, MONovember 16, 2014
Great benefits. Overall, lack of consistence across systems and process.
Productive Place
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: average pay salary
This company has lots of room for promotions, there are positions in many areas that you can move or grow into within this organization. I began as a temp to fill the Receptionist position, promoted to Administrative Assistant and onto Customer service. I worked with some of the funniest people. Who would have thought engineers were funny! I learned so much from this team, I have two people both female and male that I consider my mentors.

What I've learned, If you put the time and effort into yourself and wish to excel in what you do. So will others and they will help give you a hand up. I was always told: "By sharing your knowledge, you simply allow yourself to go climb up the ladder and make room for the next person".

I chose to leave this company to move onto a different position for an increase in salary. In the long run it paid off, however, I believe that I could have had a longstanding career with this company.
Productive and easy going workplace with open doors policy. very fast paced and energetic
Office Manager (Current Employee), Cairo - EgyptNovember 12, 2014
working at Schneider is fun and fast paced. you learn new things daily and meet new people.
coworkers are helpful and easy to work with.
Nice mix
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 11, 2014
This company provides a good balance of office work and field work.
A great learning experience
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee), Clovis, CANovember 11, 2014
It is a great company to work for and learn. Lot of opportunities and promotes mobility.
Free food
intern (Former Employee), louisvilleNovember 3, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: time off
loved the work/life balance

Organized way of working

Specific to role work
Fun place to work
Fitter-Wireman (Current Employee), LeedsOctober 30, 2014
Pros: work satisfaction
Cons: agency work (depends on the work load)
My last position was fitter-wireman for Schneider electric, a world leader in the Electrical Industry. My role was to wire medium voltage panels (11v ac, 230dc and 110v dc control circuits) and fit them onto 11kv units with a withdraw able circuit breaker, as necessary to meet/follow customer requirements.
productivity and fun
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), hosokoteOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: targets
Having fun at work and following up, nice to meet new people new departments, new challenges,
A good Experience with learning and development.
Tender, Cost Estimation and Project Management (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDOctober 30, 2014
Its not a very long experience working in Schneider Electric as i recently joined in tender, cost estimation and project management department but i have got a good understanding about the working environment here, coordination between departments and management policies. Actually the working environment is good but become stressful when we got so many tenders with very short deadlines, this is because the some tender people resigned from the company and the work load require some new hiring. The most enjoyable part is the time at which we submitted a good estimation with technical solutions. Working in LV category with deep involvement is a very 1st time experience and i am enjoying it very well. I also put myself into the project execution process in order to understand its functions and procedures and to help my co-workers.
I was a great experience
Wire Technician ( Square D ) (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: located indoors.
Cons: working in micromanaging setting
I was able to attach the title of Wire Technician to my resume. Although not really having experience in Panel assembly I was some what trained in assembling them. setting.

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos