Schneider Electric Employee Reviews in Canada

Great Place to work.
Programmer Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 18, 2015
Specialized in Data Management for the third party project. It was a gratifying experience having meetings via skype and such.
Pros
a lot of free food
Cons
office is too far from downtown
A very fun environment to work in
Payroll Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2013
My job is great. We work in a fast past environment that never sleeps. Everyday we learn something new. We have our ups and downs but as a team we are very strong because of the individuals that we work with. My co-workers are very down to earth and easy to get along with. We do have our moments but at the end of the day, it is a great place to work.
Pros
close to home
Cons
long hours sometime
Excellent Company!
Project Manager, Calgary, CANADA (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2013
Schneider Electirc is an "Employee Friendly" company and provides several valuable opportunities for its employees. I am happy to work in Schneider but looking for more challenges and opportunities at senior level at any company where I can add more value and develop a career during worklife.
A good place to develop your expertise and contribute
Protection Relaying Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QuebecFebruary 14, 2014
I liked the professional interaction with coworkers and the opportunities to develop your expertise. Didn't like that some of the project managers were not technically equipped to assist with customers concerns.
Pros
a good working environment, training available, interaction with management, goal oriented.
Hard work, great experience
Field Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 11, 2015
The work is challenging but enjoyable, with many hours. The field staff are fantastic as you tend to spend a plentiful amount of time with them
Good place to work when economic times wee good as soon as they turned bad they cut back as soon as they could.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnaby BC, Toronto On, Livermore Ca.August 22, 2012
Schneider is a large company and offers the opportunity to reach out to it many arms. However being such a large company you sometimes get lost in the vast scope of corporate policies and is sometine difficult make independant decisions.
working conditions were very good and relationships with other staff members pleasant.
Pros
working with new technology
Cons
heavy corporate structure many time difficult to express personal growth
Excellent place to work long term
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCMarch 14, 2014
Bosses are very understanding when personal and family activities can sometimes interrupt work. Workers are judged by results not by face time in the office.
Pros
free gym, pool table, vending machines, work/life balance activities
always have a work so its very fun
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 29, 2014
i go to work even if its rest day

i enjoy the company of my co-workers

i feel the love and care of my co-workers

i learned a lot in this job
Pros
summer outing
Fantastic workplace!
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary,ABFebruary 25, 2015
Really enjoyed my time working there. very rewarding, open and flexible environment. There is a lot to gain at this company ever expanding and diverse project they have going.
We are very competitive at Schneider
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCMay 11, 2013
At Schneider my day is not the same everyday. Some days I have a lot of meter fix and other days very few. The hardest part of the job are when meters I repaired keep on failing the test and also when part does not fit properly on the meter. Our technical team is very supportive. I am always happy to go to work everyday because the work environment is adequate. We have a foos ball and a ping pong tables. I enjoy playing on my break
Pros
on field trip we get free lunch and one in a while free food at work
Cons
many time we have to put in overtime to meet our deadline
Travail très bien organisé
Assembleur (Former Employee) –  brossard,québec, CANADAJune 10, 2013
J'ai commencé à travaiiler labas le 1 avril 2013, le milieu de travail est très bien organisé.
Dans mon cas je suis engagé pour travailler comme assembleur, la procédure du travail à suivre est très bien faite par les ingénieurs, les plans à suivre pour réaliser un assemblage est bien fait et la disposition du matétiriels est bien arrangé.
Je suis du domaine électrique, et j'arrivais à apprendre facilement l'assemblage que je devais faire, mais malheusement, je suis tombé avec des travailleurs qui devaient m'encadrer dans mon apprentiassage, au lieu de corriger mes érreures, ils font juste les rapporter au résponsable.j'ai tout fait pour apprendre de moi même, je me sentais comme un bébé qui essayait d'apprendre à marcher par lui même et qu'il se fait taper dessus au cas ou il rate une tentation de marcher.
Après quatre semaines de travail, le résponsable m'a dit je dois te congédier car il y a un travailleur qui m'a dit si je ne t'arrête pas il va démissioner, et c'est comme ça que ma misaventure chez schneider électric s'est términée.
Pros
bonne organisation dans le travail
Great workplace with high focus on engineering breakthroughs.
Business Analyst - Supply Chain & Offer Creation (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 27, 2014
Typical day includes interacting with teams from various functions within the company. Learnt to deliver critical support to various product lines. Great cheerful bunch of co-workers. Enjoyable part was the occasional celebrations and sport competitions to encourage team-building.
Good paying job with great coworkers and a nice building
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  OttawaApril 15, 2014
Schneider is a nice company to work for. They often provide free food/lunches and as much coffee as one could want. The days were long and tedious, but the friendly employees made it seem like a breeze. The job got particularly tough when there were a lot of orders being put in on my end of the warehouse, as i would have to kit the circuit boards as fast as possible, but for the most part there was no trouble at all.
Was a great student job
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 24, 2015
Had fun, learned a lot and overall had a great time while I worked there. Went to a lot of shows and educated a lot of people on the new infrastructure.
Environnement sain
Technicien (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QCApril 12, 2015
Les horaires est flexible, mais peu d'opportunités au québec.
Very good company with some baggage
Quotation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2015
The departments are autonomous. Success in this company depends on your department and manager. Cooperation between departments is not the best. Not much investment in engineering.
It was a quick passed job things needed to be done
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 10, 2014
I liked my job mostly paper work and filing. I had my own office which was nice this allowed me to work comfortably. This helped me get what I needed done fast.
Overall good experience in terms of learning new technologies, meeting hard deadlines, customer support and quality of work.
Product and System Specialist (Former Employee) –  la PrairieAugust 10, 2013
fun workplace with table tennis
Software verification analyst (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJanuary 13, 2014
easy environment
balance of life and work
nice colleagues
good to learn and absorb new technology
fun to play table tennis
Awesome company and so ECO friendly
Coordinator Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MississaugaFebruary 4, 2014
Loved working for such a global friendly company.
Co workers were great
Manager was a great support
Co Manager was a difficult person to reason with
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
one male manager