Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Integrating with a new company
Facilities Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 22, 2014
My former company was aquired by Schneider Electric this past year. In the short time I have been with them, I have enjoyed the integration. They are very communicative with the employees and we feel informed.
Friendly work culture
EDI Team Lead (Former Employee), Singapore, S00October 21, 2014
Pros: team gatherings
Cons: travel time
Friendly work culture.
Great team work.
Regular team gatherings.
Informative and fun at place
Full time Intern (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 21, 2014
Good company where i got to learn many things on microgrid project
A cool place to work for.
Electrical Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: free hot tea, coffee and mil.
A typical day would be reading blue print and start assembling the
cabinet..I learned many new skills that are in line with Schneider Electric values. My co-workers are very helpful and a great team player The hardest part of this jobs is when the blue prints has error
and the engineer is no were to be found, or when the engineer updates the blue print – more... and you have to re-wire or take thing apart.
Most enjoyable part of this job is when everything goes well and no
error on the blue print. – less
SWBD Mechanical Line
Full time/Productions Associate 2 (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 19, 2014
The job is great. This position produces hourly wages and a standard 8 hour shift. The work environment is safe and the people are friendly.
Excelente ambiente con un alto grado de exposición global!
NAM design team leader (Former Employee), Apodaca, NLEOctober 15, 2014
Pros: seguro medico de gastos mayores y oportunidad de adquirir acciones de la emnpresa
Cons: algunas decisiones son unilaterales.
Me encantó trabajar en Schneider, ya que pude participar en proyectos muy muy grandes, con equipos de trabajo de diferentes partes del mundo, cosa que no en todas las empresas se puede tener, ademas de que el ambiente de trabajo en la oficina era muy cordial, y había buena mancuerna con todos los departamentos.

Las prestaciones eran geniales y podía – more... uno participar activamente en los grupos de apoyo interno de RH, como las brigadas contra incendio o primeros auxilios.

También se preocupan mucho por la preparación de los empleados a quienes nos dedican mucho tiempo y recursos para que sigamos preparándonos constantemente. – less
I enjoyed my work with my co-workers
Production Operator (Former Employee), Rosario, 04AOctober 15, 2014
Pros: no free meal
Cons: 8 hours
I worked 6 days a week, I learned a lot in my process as soldering, I was able to manage it by being positive and was put my mind in heart in everything. I had a lot of friends and I enjoyed worked with them. The hardest part of the job is when we are in a night shift.
Strong business with a fast paced work environment
Senior Finance Analyst - U.S. Sales and Services (Former Employee), Palatine, ILOctober 14, 2014
Pros: open environment to challenge yourself to take on new work opportunities
Cons: management turn over and system limitations
A typical day at work involved providing sales financial leadership, analysis and report communication to the North and South regional commercial teams. Areas of focus included, detail sales by product, region, customer for trend comparison. I would work on objectives and opportunities with local staff to assist in managing to targets.
I was able to – more... learn to operate with a unique team of sales representatives, understanding their concerns and objectives. Challenges included management turn over and issues related to their sales data tracking system. Most enjoyable part was getting the opportunity to work with the team and develop strategies for growing the business. – less
Amazing work culture providing great exposure
Senior Executive - HR (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 9, 2014
This place is for passionate people who are looking to learn & grow. Its a flat organization with an open work culture. Management is very nurturing & good at spotting talent.
Empresa dinâmica e responsável com seus funcionários
Diretor Executivo (Former Employee), Recife, PEOctober 9, 2014
Pros: vale refeição
Empresa que oferece todas as condições necessárias para o plano exercício profissional do funcionário e para o desenvolvimento de suas competências.
productive close culture
SUPPLY ASSOCIATE IV (TEAM LEADER) (Current Employee), Hopkins, SCOctober 8, 2014
lot of hours away from your family but well taken care of.6 days a week 8 hour shifts .
the hardest part of the job is getting here.
Its a good place to work
Project Leader-Verification (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: tight schedule
Its a good environment to work. Look forward to discuss in detail if needed.
Stage ouvrier
Ingénieur concepteur stagiaire (Former Employee), Eybens, 38October 3, 2014
En tant que stagiaire, l'entreprise était accueillante mais la durée du stage ouvrier étant d'un mois, je n'ai pas d'avis sur les la plupart des aspects de l'entreprise.

Le management est très codifié selon des procédures réfléchies.

Les horaires de travail de l'atelier en 2*8 peuvent avoir impact sur la vie personnelle mais la constance limite cet – more... aspect négatif. – less
gode menesker der altid har lyst til at hjælpe en ny ansat
lager logostik (Former Employee), Herlev, D84October 1, 2014
Pros: gode kolegaer
Cons: man er ikke sikkeret job selv om man har været der i mange år
godt firma hvis man gerne vil lære en masse og har en vision for en fremtiden
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 28, 2014
The management at Schneider Electric was very concerned with my time at Schneider and was very helpful with me during my internship.
Environnement de travaille agréable
Junior Buyer LV&MV, EMEA - (Former Employee), BudapestSeptember 26, 2014
-Apprentissage quotidien (technique, process, marchés)
-Balance vie personnelle / professionnelle
-Opportunités d'évolution de carrière
Fairly typical corporate environment
Creative Writer (Former Employee), West Kingston, RISeptember 19, 2014
Nice people but the work was slightly soul crushing. It's tough to write a nice review when you're still looking for a new job but I'm doing my best here. I tried to write not as much in this box but I got an error and it said I had to write more. Benefits were good.
Environnement de travail agréable
Technico-commercial administration des ventes (Current Employee), Meylan, B9September 18, 2014
Je travail dans cette entreprise depuis 4 ans à différent poste en tant qu'alternante et intérimaire. L'ambiance avec les collègues est tout juste parfaite, on a la chance de pouvoir coïncider bonne ambiance et sérieux au travail.
L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste est la partie technique que je ne maîtrise très peu, les collègues me forment au – more... fur et à mesure sur cet aspect.
L'aspect le plus agréable de ce poste est la variété de ce dernier. Il n'y à pas de possibilité d'embauche, ce service est soutenu par les intérimaires et les alternants qui palient au manque de personnel. – less
Fun
Production Approval Test (PAT) Technician (Former Employee), Stone, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no air conditioner in production area, so the place can get really warm and uncomfortable during summer
I've been working in production test for Micom Px3x. Tests process includes downloading, calibrating, flash test, routine test, I/O test and heatsoak test. These tests are performed on all models in accordance with specification. The people in the company are so helpful and easy to work with. It makes the learning process quick and easy.
La mission
RH Local Généraliste en alternance (Former Employee), Grenoble, B9September 15, 2014
Pros: proximité avec les managers la direction et les collaborateurs
Cons: poste précaire
Mission riche sur les aspects RH. Mission de terrain
Entité de 130 personnes
Relais du Directeur RH exerçant sa fonction à distance du siège à Paris
 Entretien de recrutement et d’intégration
 Mise en place d’une formation hors catalogue
 Soutien à l’élaboration du plan de formation et déploiement
 Pilotage du projet compétences et autres projets – more... RH (RPS, enquêtes satisfaction…)
 Pilotage des processus RH et participation à l’amélioration
 Veille sur le climat social
 Accompagnement des managers dans l’exercice de leur supervision
 Participation à la cotation des postes et aux calculs de la rémunération
 Gestion de la communication RH – less

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos