Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
We are very competitive at Schneider
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 11, 2013
Pros: on field trip we get free lunch and one in a while free food at work
Cons: many time we have to put in overtime to meet our deadline
At Schneider my day is not the same everyday. Some days I have a lot of meter fix and other days very few. The hardest part of the job are when meters I repaired keep on failing the test and also when part does not fit properly on the meter. Our technical team is very supportive. I am always happy to go to work everyday because the work environment is adequate. We have a foos ball and a ping pong tables. I enjoy playing on my break
Good company to work for young professionals
Technical support Team leader (Current Employee), Victoria, BCApril 8, 2013
Pros: up to date with latest technology
Cons: long working hours
Most enjoyable part is to be up to speed with latests technologies.
Very friendly place
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: 8 hours
Cons: tight place to work
It was like a family place. The friendly environment makes it easy to work.
Productive, secure
Proposal Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Yes I work here for more then 10 years.
They are indeed 5 star Company
A very fun environment to work in
Payroll Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: long hours sometime
My job is great. We work in a fast past environment that never sleeps. Everyday we learn something new. We have our ups and downs but as a team we are very strong because of the individuals that we work with. My co-workers are very down to earth and easy to get along with. We do have our moments but at the end of the day, it is a great place to work.
An excellent internship, if not a little unrelated to my chosen profession
Project Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Brossard, QCDecember 3, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: hours can get long if there is an emergency
Schneider Electric is an internationally known and respected company, involved in many projects around the world. I was, however, part of what is called the EAS division (Energy Automation Systems), a fairly small entity operating out of Brossard, QC. I therefore had the opportunity to experience both the large corporate life, as a well as the challenges of a small business.

Typical days at work were what I would describe as "putting out fires." I handled problems the other project managers (PMs) needed help with, be it with orders, suppliers, or project transmittals.

The management is competent and driven by results, and the atmosphere can be a little tense at times, but the coworkers are friendly and the hours are very flexible.

I did get to learn a lot about project management from my experience here, and the best part of my day is when I can get ahead of the curve.
Market analysis
INTERNATIONAL ORDER & INVENTORY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Juan Les PinsOctober 15, 2012
Studies of best Middle-East market but the mission ended without implementing the effectiv part of the project.
Good place to work when economic times wee good as soon as they turned bad they cut back as soon as they could.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Burnaby BC, Toronto On, Livermore Ca.August 22, 2012
Pros: working with new technology
Cons: heavy corporate structure many time difficult to express personal growth
Schneider is a large company and offers the opportunity to reach out to it many arms. However being such a large company you sometimes get lost in the vast scope of corporate policies and is sometine difficult make independant decisions.
working conditions were very good and relationships with other staff members pleasant.
Very productive workplace
Field Service Rep (Former Employee), Mississauga,Ontario,CanadaMarch 7, 2012
Pros: lots of funny activities
This company is very dedicated to the customer and to the continuous improvement of the safety.Good environment .

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos

SE Car
Empresa de primeira qualidade e que eu gostaria muito de ter uma oportunidade na mesma