Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
BUEN AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
ALAMBRADOR DE TABLEROS ELECTRICOS (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFDecember 10, 2014
Pros: te levantabas de tu lugar en cualquier momento para tomar agua
- EJERCICIOS EN LA MAÑANA Y JUNTA
- APRENDÍ A DETECTAR PROBLEMAS EN LOS TABLEROS Y A REPARARLOS.
- ROJO GOMEZ NO. 1121- A COL. GUADALUPE DEL MORAL
- CUANDO INSTALAMOS CABLE DEL CALIBRE 250 Y 350
- ME GUSTO TODO
- MIS AMIGOS ERAN BUENAS PERSONAS NOS AYUDÁBAMOS CUANDO TENÍAMOS DUDA DE ALGO
entreprise internationale
VP HR Global Supply Chain (Current Employee), rueil malmaisonDecember 9, 2014
Exellente société, internationale, ayant réussi sa transition des produits aux services
oportunity to learn anything
material handler (Former Employee), Columbia, SCDecember 9, 2014
hardest part is lifting
great people
good benifits
good pay
productive
COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (Former Employee), Andheri,MumbaiDecember 5, 2014
-experienced maiden job in MNC.
-knowledgeable seniors
-challenging job when work is on Live Site
Good workplace with plenty of opportunity for growth.
Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay, steady work pace, time consuming
Cons: short breaks, excessive mandatory over time, little time to balance personal life
Friendly, welcoming co-workers. I learned what it is to be mechanically inclined. The hardest part of the job is making a mistake that could take a while to fix. Love the job. Never anticipated when it was time to go home.
Highly flexible managers, great work/life balance, great benefit plan
Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Knightdale, NCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: on site wellness center and cafeteria, plug in stations for electric vehicles
Cons: rush jobs, subject matter experts that teach and travel can be hard to reach
Of course, as I hear from many other Instructional Designers, the typical daily experience consisted of "we are ready launch (product/process) we need training." "Can you get this done in a week or so?" This happens at Schneider Electric too, but when it happens, you typically get subject matter experts that pull up their sleeves with you and dig in.

Projects – more... varied between soft skills training, process training to highly technical product training. All the subject matter experts, especially, the highly technical ones, were completely patient and understanding when explaining difficult material. I learned so much! – less
A great company.
CONSULENTE (Current Employee), Sesto San Giovanni, LOMDecember 2, 2014
A great company to work for.
Very challenging environment if you are able to deliver here you can go anywhere in the world.
Fun workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Auckland, NZNovember 30, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: hard work picking big orders
What I learned from working at Schneider Electric is that you cannot complete your work unless you have the right mindset and attitude to work. I really enjoyed being in the working force as I tried by best to provide the business with the best results/outcomes possible.
Certainement une des entreprises francaise les plus Global
Customer Project Manager (Current Employee), Rueil-November 28, 2014
Pros: international, confort du lieu de travail, congés
Cons: complexité
Schneider Electric offre des conditions de travail des plus correctes. De nombreuses initiatives sont lancées pour que ses employés sse sentent bien dans l'entreprise au jour le jour.

Schneider Electric est clairement au milieu d'une transition entre son business d'origine vers les services numériques. Cette stratégie avouée a une répercussion dans – more... l'ensemble des projets réalisés.

Le management est de manière générale à l'écoute. Cependant, la dimension RH est clairement passée au second plan étant donné que les N+1 sont maintenant responsables de cette fonction.

L'entreprise est à conseiller à l'ensemble des personnes ayant une volonté de travailler dans un context international et dans un environnement complexe du à la taille de l'entreprise. – less
A good place to work.
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 27, 2014
A typical day at workplace is very enjoyable. They are very clear about what they want to achieve in the future. Company targets decides projects. Project targets define individual goals. You will know the time line, what to do, when to complete. Except at some times, you will not have any unplanned activities coming in.
Over all, I would give a good – more... score for Schneider. – less
analyses effectuées
Assistante Commerciale CCC (customer care center) (Current Employee), Renens, VDNovember 24, 2014
Analyses de mercure, chrome VI, nitrite, ammonium, cyanure
libre, indice phénol, métaux lourds, PAH (hydrocarbure
absorption atomique), IC (Chromatographie ionique), – more... IR
(spectrométrie infra rouge), SPE (extraction en phase solide),
extraction liquide-liquide – less
Global Energy Management Company with a Mission
Vice President, Human Resources (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2014
Pros: collaboration, team, company mission, opportunities
Cons: complexity
Making energy safe, efficient, productive, and green. Management vision is ambitious in a very dynamic and competitive space. High value for developing talent through transversal job assignments. Competitive but collaborative environment with good work/life balance. Strong relationship culture can slow decision-making until consensus can be developed.
Work and Project Demands are first order of business
Principal Consultant / Quality Oversight (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: good people in each location to work with
Cons: long working ours when on site for projects.
Company was previously Invensys and it was purchased by Schneider Electric in January of 2014.
Several changes occurred which do not allow me to provide an adequate assessment of Schneider Electric.
Started out as fun place to work, but managment became stricter every year
Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 19, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: short breaks, hot in the summer and cold in the winter
Started out as fun place to work, but managment became stricter every year
great place to work, great benefits too
Panel and Structure wirer, Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Oxford, OhioNovember 18, 2014
Pros: very challenging work
Cons: waiting on parts way too often
loved my job, it was very challenging. Management could have been better about getting parts but co-workers were very patient and we worked well together
love management
management (Former Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Train fellow employees. Maintain professional, greet customers, handle feedback and concern of the customers. The hardest part of the job was handling the customers that was dishinest and trying to get over
Gained great experience with the guys on site
Technican (Current Employee), Fort Detrick, MDNovember 17, 2014
Observing all systems for quality building control. I've been blessed to have the opportunity to work beside and learn form the best in the business. Management was tough and fun all in one.
Unorganized, hard to keep up
Finance Advanced Development Program (Current Employee), Columbia, MONovember 16, 2014
Great benefits. Overall, lack of consistence across systems and process.
Productive Place
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: average pay salary
This company has lots of room for promotions, there are positions in many areas that you can move or grow into within this organization. I began as a temp to fill the Receptionist position, promoted to Administrative Assistant and onto Customer service. I worked with some of the funniest people. Who would have thought engineers were funny! I learned – more... so much from this team, I have two people both female and male that I consider my mentors.

What I've learned, If you put the time and effort into yourself and wish to excel in what you do. So will others and they will help give you a hand up. I was always told: "By sharing your knowledge, you simply allow yourself to go climb up the ladder and make room for the next person".

I chose to leave this company to move onto a different position for an increase in salary. In the long run it paid off, however, I believe that I could have had a longstanding career with this company. – less
bon environnement de travail
OPERATRICE DE MONTAGE / PREPARATION DE COMMANDES (Former Employee), Beynost, B9November 15, 2014
Pros: possibilité d'heures supplémentaires
Cons: manque d'organisation
Très bon environnement de travail, management très à l'écoute du personnel par contre pas de possibilité d'évolution du moins pas en tant qu’intérimaire, horaires de journée modulables de 7h30 à 9h00 et le soir en fonction de son heure d'arrivée, possibilité de travailler plus sur un jour et moins sur l'autre le tout c'est d'effectué son nombres d'heures – more... à la semaine.

Par contre l'organisation de travail laisse parfois à désirer.

Mais globalement très bonne société dommage que je n'ai pu continuer plus de 3 mois le motif:
Maladie professionnelle, la rapidité, les gestes répétitifs mon déclenchés un accroissement de ma maladie. – less

About Schneider Electric

If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical – Read more

Schneider Electric Photos