Schneider Electric Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Balanced Company
Electrical Assembler (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 29, 2016
Pros: Good employees
Cons: Disorganized
Great to work for, employees work together to solve problems,
Learned many areas of operation,
Management needs more training for employee relations and
communication in incoming customer jobs.
The hardest part of job is trying to keep up with job priority,
doing too many jobs at once to try to meet all dead lines,
Most enjoyable part of job is knowing that we all worked as a team
and worked in a safe manner, got to work in one piece and got home
in one piece.
Friendly work environment, nice place to work
System Verification Analyst (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 27, 2016
Pros: Life & work balance is good.
Cons: At software releasing time, sometimes required to do hard work to meet deadlines
Friendship and communication is good among co-workers. Organized management properly allocate assignments to proper people. Software Developers are good ability to understand customer issue and find a solution to solve.
Nice community lacking job stability
Shipper (Former Employee), Saanichton, BCApril 4, 2016
Pros: Ping-Pong Table
Cons: No job stability.
Schneider Electric is a well established industry but fails to give the recognition that their workforce deserve. Job stability has been lost through out the years and there is virtually no possibility to advance in the corporate ladder.
Global company
Accounting Administrator and AP Administrator (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 10, 2015
Pros: Good benefit and compensation
Cons: they centralized my job position down to Mexico
Is a multi culture company, very friendly and family oriented environment, good benefit, flexible working hours. Be able to grow and they provide for relocate employees to work within their branches throughout the world, if there is available opening job positions.
Brief write out on the team
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 29, 2015
Pros: Job helps me think actively and keeps me sharp
Cons: Dealing with tough situations
I work in a group of 6 technicians to provide tech support. It is generally a good cheerful team. We also have a good backup team that help us with deeper engineering issues.

I get lots of satisfaction helping solve technical issues for lots of customers. The harder part of the job involves dealing with customers who do not want to cooperate and thus not being able to help themselves.
Excellent knowledgeable fun people.
Intermediate Electrical Technologist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 23, 2016
The hour flexibility is great, lot of different levels of experience and people always willing to teach. Family comes first kind of attitude, would definitely work here again if it picks up .
Well-rounded work environment with helpful co-workers
Document Controller (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 16, 2015
Pros: Own working space and open-door policy with the managers
Cons: Location was in Foothills Industrial
I loved coming into work and always having something to do. My co-workers were always available to help and was always looking forward to putting in extra time, even on weekends.
Exciting place to work
Technical Support Reps (Former Employee), PHApril 13, 2016
Pros: Great management
Cons: nothing i can saw about the company its a great place
Every day of my shift, is always exciting.
fun place to work and environment feels like home.
team leader is always there to help you
Friendly environment, but low pay and hard to develop a career
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 15, 2016
Pros: Free espresso
Cons: low pay
Will load you with extra responsibilities without extra pay. Salaries are low and career advance is hard to get.
Environment is pretty friendly
Extremely fun and rewarding workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), Kanata, ONSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Great people great times
Cons: No cons
I can't say enough about Schneider electric (SE). We at SE are one huge family. Everyone cares about everyone and there work. If someone can help,you will get it. Even down to the executives, they drop the pen and invite you into there office where you receive 100% of there attention. Not only that but a solution is either found or you can be guaranteed a solution in a timely manner. A games room and exercise facility are also offered.
Excellent Experience
Logistics and Order Management Manager (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 23, 2016
I valued being able to work and solve problems cross functionally and being part of a team and business that was focused on sustainable growth.
Good Place to work
Sr. Executive - Data Analyst - BI (Current Employee), BangloreApril 17, 2016
Good place to work and learn new technologies, handle work pressures and good place to learn many things.

Management is good, and co-workers are good.
Fun community but a boring job. The break room has a ping pong table so that was a plus
Line Worker (Former Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Great community
Cons: Weird shift times
The work was fairly monotonous. It was very repetitive and it felt like it was never ending. That being said the people there were awesome. Very accepting and friendly right from the beginning.
A large company with well developed cluture
Engineer (Former Employee), Victoria, BCSeptember 16, 2015
Pros: very good pay and benefit
Cons: Very heavy work load
To provide hot-line support to customers in electrical meter installation which includes problem solving, meter wiring and meter programming.
Learning a lot in the period
Well established training system and mentoring
Very heavy work load
lack of management support
Productive work environment
Sr. Electrical Project Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2015
Excellent team and motivation environment. Professional management to work with and highly organized. I highly recommend this company and encourage professionals to work with
Excellent
Electrical Engineer Senior (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 12, 2015
Pros: Highly technical
Cons: New in Alberta
Schneider bought an existing Calgary company named Kilowatts and
tried to get a good start in the Oil and Gas business in Alberta.
Unfortunately the drop in Oil price resulted in the closure of a large number of projects
Well managed, productive and great activities for the employees.
Inventory Support (Current Employee), Saint-leonard, QCAugust 11, 2015
What I like besides being a great and fun work place, is the safety and the well being of it's employees that are very important. They keep us informed of upcoming projects and if we are on or off track meeting our target for the year. One other thing that I like is that they have a yearly week-end forum with all level of management and employees who wants to participate on discussing on how to improve work place, safety, activities and much more.
Enjoy my work every single day
General Administrative (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 10, 2015
Pros: Great people, opportunity to learn
Cons: No flexibility
Love my manager.....great mentor,. Learned al lot while working with her. Co worker are supportive and great leadership team.
Horrible Company to work for
Intermediate Electrical Designer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 14, 2015
Extremely push to make deadlines down to the minute, Always adding more work and without adding the extra time needed to the deadline, the benefits are horrible, when you have a problem with the benefits, HR doesn't do anything to help and ignores your emails regarding to benefits. HR doesn't even set up your benefits, they make you do it your self, even tho its post to be their job. The people who work here are very rude, and to much back stabbing. Iv had incidents where incorrect information will be told to you, so they can set you up to get in trouble with the manager. You won't get payed Overtime here when you work overtime. After you get lay off, they promise to send your information to another agency company who helps you look for a new job, and this is all false, i contacted the agency and told me no report or file was open for me at all.

Overall i would highly suggest people to not work for this company, its just a big name company and nothing else, full of red flags everywhere here
great working environment
Order Management Administrator (Current Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: resourceful people
Cons: limited growth opportunities
managers are great, good learning opportunities, growing company, good benefit package, nice office, free coffee/tea, values work-life balance
Headquarters