Schneider Electric Employee Review

View all Schneider Electric reviews

Is a productive place to work with a lots of opportunities of learning
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC20 August 2013
My typical day started checking my BfO which is a kind of database where we can see the request of customers and take them (phone calls or emails) as well as the cases being handled by the team.
So, I will review the priority of the case and I will call or email the customer in French or English, to listen and understand the problem then solve the case. To assist with this process, I had access to the KB and the material that Schneider provide to their employees to solve cases.
My manager will check the cases I solved or not solved and we had a daily revision of them.
My co-workers are very talented and nice people but they will be always too busy to talk with.
The hardest part of the Job was the disparity between the negative comments from my manager and the positive comments and words of appreciation from the customers that were happy with my efforts. The most enjoyable part was to work hard and be appreciated by both internal or external customers recognizing my job.
Pros
constant training available online
Cons
management can change anytime your vacation or free time

Other Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Rich learning experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pakistan27 January 2018
It was my very first experience on field and it was amazing overall. Regular 9-5 working hours but learned something new every week especially when taken onsite to test equipment before commissioning .
Had to submitted a report to my supervisor every week.
Was mostly based on self-learning but people round me were helpful.
Hardest part would be staying self-motivated to do more research about the equipment installed onsite and how its connected all together.
Overall, I grew to further admire my passion for the field of power development .
Pros
Hands-on
Cons
Young person in a senior working environment
factory place with place for activities
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC24 January 2018
A normal place to work, it is a factory of electrical equipments.
flexible leaving hours.
There is a room for activities in break time.

Good company with high turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K