Schneider Electric Employee Review

View all Schneider Electric reviews

Is a productive place to work with a lots of opportunities of learning
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC20 August 2013
My typical day started checking my BfO which is a kind of database where we can see the request of customers and take them (phone calls or emails) as well as the cases being handled by the team.
So, I will review the priority of the case and I will call or email the customer in French or English, to listen and understand the problem then solve the case. To assist with this process, I had access to the KB and the material that Schneider provide to their employees to solve cases.
My manager will check the cases I solved or not solved and we had a daily revision of them.
My co-workers are very talented and nice people but they will be always too busy to talk with.
The hardest part of the Job was the disparity between the negative comments from my manager and the positive comments and words of appreciation from the customers that were happy with my efforts. The most enjoyable part was to work hard and be appreciated by both internal or external customers recognizing my job.
Pros
constant training available online
Cons
management can change anytime your vacation or free time

Other Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Typical corporate job
Supervisor - Bids and Project Management. (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 November 2017
You're another cog in the machine. It's not a bad place to work, but also not a good place to work. They encourage you to work remotely, but all that means is that you can be accessed 24/7.
management
Spécialiste Soumission (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC22 November 2017
nous avons changé des bosses pas mal souvent , ce qui n'a pas aidé a évaluer noter carrière

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.