Schneider Electric Employee Review

View all Schneider Electric reviews

Sale runs company with diverse and hard working environment
ENGINEERING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA16 June 2013
Typically, start the day with reviewing issues and evaluating new jobs. After reviewed, assigned jobs to the proper team members and addressed issues. Typically, issues are not easily resolved. They typically took a few hours to several days. Management has been good about empowering remote teams to take proper actions to address issues timely and execute jobs expeditiously. The only challenge has been the operation management nearly completely influenced by the sale department. It would have been acceptable if the sale department understood the bill of sale.
The co-workers have been much supported. The hardest part of the job has been to gain clarity of the bill of sale before it can be implemented. The best part of the job has been working with the team and customers.
Pros
Empowerment and flexible working location
Cons
East coast base company - promotion is limited to relocation to east coast

Other Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

great work/life balance
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 February 2018
Good interaction with the team

Good product training on a quarterly basis
lots of opportunity for career advancement
I have learned to adapt to a fast paced environment and new non medical products
Rich learning experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pakistan27 January 2018
It was my very first experience on field and it was amazing overall. Regular 9-5 working hours but learned something new every week especially when taken onsite to test equipment before commissioning .
Had to submitted a report to my supervisor every week.
Was mostly based on self-learning but people round me were helpful.
Hardest part would be staying self-motivated to do more research about the equipment installed onsite and how its connected all together.
Overall, I grew to further admire my passion for the field of power development .
Pros
Hands-on
Cons
Young person in a senior working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K