Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Typical corporate job
Supervisor - Bids and Project Management. (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 November 2017
You're another cog in the machine. It's not a bad place to work, but also not a good place to work. They encourage you to work remotely, but all that means is that you can be accessed 24/7.
management
Spécialiste Soumission (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC22 November 2017
nous avons changé des bosses pas mal souvent , ce qui n'a pas aidé a évaluer noter carrière
Great Place to work @
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2017
Working under a great management, who are very supportive. understand your skills and very helpful.
Perfect place for work life balance.
Help in learning new tasks
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Sometime extended hours
Great environment to work with all staff, learning is very important for the company.
METHOD ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  TURKEY20 November 2017
Commucation is very important for all departments to achive sustainable results. Supportive management and team members. every day you learn how to make your work better from feedbacks.
Pros
Salary, Online learning classes
Cons
Inefficiency meetings
Cannot recommend
System Integrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 November 2017
This company has many issues, management does whatever they want even if it goes against the director's instructions (so much manager or group in-fighting). If you are a member of the LGBT community they will somehow find out and make your life miserable. This company was so much better before Schneider Electric purchased them.
Pros
A few people are friendly.
Cons
Diversity is ridiculed. Low pay, huge expectations.
negatif
Assembleur mécanique (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 November 2017
au salaire offer tes mieux d assimiler au plus vite sinon la porte beaucoup de pression management de soir pas professionel
Pros
belle environement
Cons
manque de professionalisme
lean manufacturing with good culture
Warehouse Lead - Receiver (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC13 November 2017
Schneider electric was a fun, organized place to work. i really enjoyed the people and the lean manufacturing culture. unfortunately my hard work didn't seem to sway management in giving me a full time contract. this was the same reason a few people were leaving around the same time.
Pros
great culture, forward thinking, lean, supportive environemnt
Cons
poor wages, lack of growth encouragement
Very good company to work with
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 October 2017
The company having very good work culture and work environment
So i enjoy working here. The work starts at 7 am and end at 3.30 pm. All the mangers and supervisers are very supportive and are very help ful.
Great company
Technical Consultant - Level II (Former Employee) –  Departamento de Rosario, Santa Fe16 October 2017
I had a great time working with Schneider Electric - APC as it gave me the work-life balance that I was longing from my previous jobs. My colleagues are great and are fun to work with.
excellent safety culture
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2017
very good place to have work/personal balance.Work safety is top of every agenda. training on product are ongoing. salary competitive with this line of business.
Good place to learn
Technician and Testing (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 September 2017
so much 2 learn, they don't hire permanent thats the only bad part.
In the field of testing or debug technician you can learn about satellite radio, PCB testing and many more
Pros
Lot to learn
Cons
Contract
Supportive well organized enviroment
Project coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONno6 September 2017
It was an excellent opportunity to have my coop placement in a productive, supportive, well organized company like Schneider Electric. I had to review, compare and reorganize data in new MS Excel workbook. The amount of data was big. I manged the assigned tasks and delivered on time. I had an excellent feedback from my manger .
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
8 hours for seven weeks
good
Electronic Hardware Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 September 2017
heavy work load, minimum advisory
fun environment with billiard, foosball, and many activities
multi-level management
useful and knowledgable team,
well paid
lots of meetings, not a lot of progress
SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  victoria, bc31 August 2017
I typical day at work is getting to work by about 8:30am. no one else showing up unless they have a meeting till about 9:30 am. We work mostly with france and the east coast so that we only book meetings during cross over times.

You spend a lot of time on the phone. Talking to other people in other countries
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
not a lot of future
not what it use to be
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON22 August 2017
major changes in management and culture has turned the best place to work to the worst place in the matter of 3 years. There is no more loyalty left here and no appreciation for the employees efforts. Everyone is expendable. Too many personal agendas by senior management are allowed to take place at the expense of the workers
Overall a good place to work
ELECTRICAL DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Canada18 August 2017
Competitive salary and benefits.
had some trouble with being bumped up to the next level in pay, when doing next level work.
a good work life balance.
Social activities
Bid specialist, for PowerHouse, MV & LV SWGR (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QC27 July 2017
Schneider Electric has a lot of social activities to accomodate people for their integration. This company offers good opportunity to their employee to improve their knoledge
Froward thinking work environment
Customer Advocate - Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2017
Forward thinking work environment!
Good work / life balance.
Work from home during inclement weather.
Flexible working hours.
Plenty of Lunch & Learn classes
Pros
Excellent benefits
Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2017
Great place to work. I really enjoyed my experiences here at Schneider Electric. The work life balance is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone looking to change their job.
Great work environment and culture
Technician / Inventory control / Lead hand (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 July 2017
I have been with Schneider for nearly 3 years on contract working on a R&D project to develop 1500kva PV invertor for the solar industry.
Great job experience only down side is once developed product moves to India factory and I become un employed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.