- Working as a coiled tubing operator in all ADCO fields (NEB, BAB, BUHASSA, ASAB and KAZAWIRA), Al Hosn (shah field) and in offshore, works in (DB, Bundok and zadco fields).
- Equipment Handled: Power pack, CPS-361, Single Pump, Nitrogen Pump, MD 1000, Batch Mixer, and Centrifugal Pump.
- Redressing different kind of tools:
• Scale Blaster
• – more... Motor Head Assembly (MHA)
• Coiled Tubing Wired Disconnect (CTWD) for logging.
• Coiled Tubing Modular Head (CTMH) for logging.
• Check valve and week point for logging (vantage tool)
- Working in different jobs:
• Sand cleanout
• N2 kick off
- Good knowledge on Quality and HSE policies and standards.
- Ensuring that necessary equipment and personnel are assigned to or ready for the job.
- Keeping tracks of safety and equipment inspections to verify they are conducted timely and properly, competent on related HSE standard,
- Providing oversight and monitoring on high-risk activities at job site
- Preparing daily Safety Analysis forms, Job Safety Checklist forms and Stop Card forms.
- Pre and Post job checks list and stem reports for all equipments.
- Operated and Maintained standard pump units.
- Handle acid and diesel pumping jobs. Competent on related HSE standard.
- Competent on job parameters recording using electronic acquisition system and software.
- Operated Nitrogen unit to bullhead N2 and through coil. Competent on related maintenance and HSE standards.
- Competent on Coiled Tubing Unit operation and routine maintenance.
- Good knowledge on pumping and coiled tubing specific standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Standalone on nitrogen and fluid pumping jobs.
TRAINING PROGRAMS UNDERTAKEN:
Organization : Syrian Petroleum Company (SPC)
Duration : 2/7/2009 – 15/05/2010
Project : Nondestructive Testing (NDT) for pipe line.
- Well Control Course –IADC (International Petroleum Centre) ABU DHABI
- Permit To Work ADCO ( Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operation )
- Fire Fighting (ETSDC) ABU DHABI
- First Aid (ETSDC) ABU DHABI
- BOSIET (ETSDC) ABU DHABI
- H2S/B.A (ETSDC). – less