Pros: benefits, great pay
Cons: long hours, away from home a lot
- A typical day at work would consist of a 1-3 hour drive to location to perform either an installation or removal of an electric submersible pump. An average day consists of 12-15 hours of work.
- Learned to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electric submersible pumps, variable speed drives, and LiftWatcher remote surveillance system
- Management – more... has changed over the years for the better. Our current field service manager has been a great help and inspiration.
- My co-workers are very dedicated and work diligently to provide excellent service to our clients.
- The hardest part of the job is the long hours away from my family.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is training junior employees and seeing them perform excellently on their own. – less