Schenker of Canada

Schenker of Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Well balanced work environment with good salary & benefits
A/R Credit & Collections Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 3, 2013
Pros: good work environment, salary and benefits
Cons: distance
I have a worklist of customers to who I contact to ensure that their accounts are in good standing that to receive and relay any disputes to applicable operational departments. Provide support so as to make the customer feel that their business is appreciate and go above and beyond to resolve any discrepancies.

Developed my understanding for the freight – more... forwarding service which includes brokerage and customs.

My results were rewarded by management where I obtain quarterly bonuses for meeting set targets.

As a team player, I advanced to lead my team towards meeting set targets by providing support in any area they required help.

Hardest part of the job was getting there as I travelled over an hour due to a recent move but I believe in showing up and am fully committed to my job. I also worked from the Toronto office but reported to the Controller in Alberta. Though a unique arrangement she was very pleased with having me on her team and the feeling was mutual.

Most enjoyable is meeting the goals set and working as a team to accomplish together the companies overall requirement for our department. – less
Picnic tables outside for breaks
Dispatcher/CSR (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 20, 2013
Pros: many social events planned
Cons: distance from home
High energy fast paced environment. Work hard play hard company with well organized social committee. Gained CCS certificate from
CSCB and 2 years of CIFFA courses. Education and qualifications were strongly promoted
Great Enviroment
Account Manager/Customs Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Taught me a lot about the industry...Very Grateful for all the taught me.
Certified Customs Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 15, 2012
Pros: learned allot
Cons: far to travel to work
Learning the customs industry. Management was okay. Co-workers were nice to work with.