Internship for the fall (September-December). It is an unpaid internship although there will be ways to make some money through commission.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- helping with funding applications
- contacting leads (potential clients)
- helping to put together pitch documents
- filing & other admin work
- scheduling posts on social media
- creating prezi presentations for webinars
- booking speaking engagements across the city of Toronto
- preparing budgets
- booking interviews
- helping to create production schedules
If you're interested in learning about business & producing, and helping out with innovative projects, then this internship is for you! I will also act as a mentor so that you can get out a lot of value
Schedule is flexible. You can come in however many days a week work for you - 2 to 3 days a week would be ideal but certain things you will be able to do from home. For the moment, I'm running the business out of home (in Richmond Hill) so if you live in York Region it would be easier for you in terms of transportation.
If interested, send your resume and cover letter to: info@scarletlensproductions(.)com
by August 24th at 11:59pm.