Sbarro

Sbarro Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I worked in Sbarro for an year and I was not happy with the managment that is the reason i am looking for another job
Regional Kitchen Training Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 3, 2015
I started working in Sbarro as a cook and , slowly slowly after gaining my experience , i became the regional training manager in the kitchen , but the work enviorment got disturbed ,due to which it became to to work in there.And moreover , wheather you work in kitchen or anywhere , you are paid the basic salory (minimum wage )
Hostile environment with a terrible manager
Kitchen helper (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2014
Pros: free pizza/fountain drinks
Cons: everything/unpredictable hours
I worked at Sbarro for 3 months and I hated it. I was one of two kitchen helpers (one of which had only 1 3-hour shift per week) and ran the whole kitchen and did everything but make pizza for the entire store. I quit after telling my boss I needed 4 days off for a leadership camp and he failed to tell me he was going to Calgary for a week within the same time as my trip. The other guy that I mentioned never picked up his phone. So I quit after he told me I couldn't go. He also barely spoke english and I am pretty sure we broke about 1,000 health and safety laws every day.
happy workers
Manager / OIC (Current Employee), PhilippinesDecember 21, 2013
just love my job
sbarro helped alot in terms of financial needs and experience
my co-workers does great job too
Overall, the experience was good.
Italian Food Maker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 16, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: sometimes it gets extremely busy with less workers and becomes difficult to handle.
I like cooking hence I enjoyed the job. Even though the starting salary was a bit low (9$ an hour) it was raised based on my performance.
satisfactory
Supervisor / Pasta Chef (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 23, 2012
i gain a lot of experience while working her and the management is good and there are easy relationship with the staff...