The Sawridge Inn Edmonton South is seeking 2 Full-Time Room Attendants to join our friendly housekeeping team.
Position Summary: Room Attendants are responsible for maximizing guest satisfaction in a friendly, accurate and professional manner by cleaning and maintaining all guest rooms in a quick, efficient and professional manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for cleaning guest rooms including cleaning bathroom, stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting and removing garbage from rooms
- Ensures guest supplies and amenities are replenished as required
- Sorts linens in to wash type to effectively load machines
- Responsible for ensuring lost property is properly logged and returned to housekeeping for storage
- Works in a safe manner when handling heavily soiled linen, including using PPE’s
- Pulls damaged or stained linens from circulation
- Responsible for stocking carts at the end of each day
- Informs Maintenance of any room deficiencies or safety concerns
- Maintains safe working conditions within the department and hotel
- Any other special duties and deep cleaning as assigned
- Able to work days, weekends, holidays, overtime
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Capable of working in a physical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written English
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Neat , well groomed and professional
Experience Preferred but willing to train right candidate
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
We thank all applicants however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.