Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

View all Savers Health and Beauty reviews

Fun workplace
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL16 October 2013
Savers was a good place to work as a sales associate , I had a good time working here before I got offered the dental assisting job. A typical day at work will be on the floor as cleaning the store and keeping it neat or be in the register. I learned how to talk to custmers and how to approach difficult situations when there was a problem. My co-workers were fun to be around with we all work as a team to try to have the store neat and make customers happy. I don't believe this job was hard it had challenges that I needed to accomplish and learn, but the job was not hard. The most enjoyable part was making customers happy and knowing they knew the saved up money by shopping at Savers!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
not equal work between employees

Other Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews

productive, friendly, and fast past.
Cashier/Donation Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 November 2017
I enjoy everyday working at value village, i am inspired by the charity programs value village partakes in, and how we support cereble palsy and less fortunate families. my favorite part of the job is greeting regular customers that i see on a regular basis! I feel my hard work is appreciated at value village!
Pros
good hours, friendly staff members.
Productive Team to work with
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 October 2017
This company is good to work for I would love to work with them in the future. The customers are colorful and the staff are easy to talk to. they make going to work fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers Health and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9