Bath, Kitchen and Lighting
Closing Date: Remains open until further notice
Location: Vancouver Lower Mainland
Savemore Plumbing & Lighting is seeking an "Inside / Outside Territory Sales Representative"
to further grow existing business in the area of British Columbia on a Full Time and long term basis.
This position is a stepping stone to grow into further senior roles and larger Portfolios if the individual desires.
As an Outside Sales Representative for Savemore Plumbing & Lighting, you must demonstrate the ability and desire to perform in an exciting, fast-growth retail company environment. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of building meaningful relationships that result in consistent referrals which you will self-generate through site visits, participating in related organizations and clubs, and by attending trade shows and conferences.
. As a Sales/Product Advisor, you will be responsible for increasing revenues in a specific geographical region
. Leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, you will work with other divisions to create and support your Regional Sales Goals and Targets
. Additional responsibilities will be to identify, qualify and develop new market and account opportunities within your Region on an ongoing basis.
Your core job will be to generate new Sales opportunities within your Region by visiting potential consumers, providing quotes and closing deals. By phone and in person you will reach the organization's buying decision maker. Once you have reached this person, your goal will be to identify their application needs and current challenges to effective quote / propose bath, kitchen & lighting solutions.
Although you will be provided full training from Sales managers, you are also expected to be ambitious and motivated enough to do the required research and practice to ensure you understand the technical requirements of the products before selling.
- Sales experience or a relevant Business Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Ability to provide professional quotations and follow up in a professional manner
- No fear of prospecting/drop/in in person sales calls
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Post secondary degree is an advantage however not a requirement
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new sales platforms & technical plumbing knowledge
- Ambitious and able to work outside of the box
- Able to provide customer support and technical assistance at jobsite
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Have a driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Plumbing or Interior Design experience is an Asset but not requirement
- Base plus Commission
- Eligible for Full Benefits
- Car allowance
Please reply to this job posting by submitting
your resume with the position title
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Savemore Plumbing is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Thank you for considering our company and we look forward to your application.