Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Rewarding work lace with great values, lots of support, variety and an amazing atmosphere.
Cashier clerk, and other. (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC11 April 2014
Save on Foods runs a well organized company, with friendly and supportive managers and a valuable team to back them up. From the day i started working they taught me the values of customer first service, and that yes even grocery shopping can be enjoyable. Even if you came to work on a bad day, being friendly with customers and the other mature and drive co workers would turn any frown upside down. They also train employees in a variety of different departments, allowing for lots of variety and opportunity to learn new skills and meet new kinds of people. I enjoyed this job greatly and majorly regret my long commute and lack of of responsibility at the time that lead to being let go. On the bright side it has taught me to be better prepared and have a reasonable commute to such a great job.
Pros
enjoyable enrivoment, variety, skills, customer service, comfortable, supportive

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Nice place, not great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC17 February 2018
Most customers are good, but you get some real jerks. Management pretty good. It's a good first job but not somewhere where you stay very long. Try not to get stuck facing.
Pros
flexible hours, good coworkers
Cons
having to stand for long periods of time, really busy rush times
Fun place to work when customers are chatty and helpful
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 February 2018
The hardest part of working at save on foods was when I did not know where something was or when someone was having a bad ish day and it effected everyone.
The fun part was meeting new people and learning the environment and doing my job to help others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.