Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Part time job that balances with school
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  3000-11666 Steveston Hwy24 June 2013
It was a simple job for students, low wage but enough to get by the small expenses for students. I worked in the Deli department. Served sandwich meat, hot food, and made salads. The job was simple, co workers were friendly, but it lacked advancement. There was no room for someone like me who wanted to show my potentials. I reached a brick wall, turned around and decided to move on to a better job. I enjoyed the 3 and half years I spent at save on food, it was certainly enjoyable.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
no advancement

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

horrible company
Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 November 2017
Would never suggest for someone to work there. childish workers and management. Hours always getting taken away. Work way to hard for minimum wage....
Good place to work.
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC6 November 2017
A typical day at work for me was I would be receiving venders and there products during weekdays, and when company trucks showed up I would unload freight to the departments.What I learned from working at Save on Foods is how to be a team player by working with others. It was a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.