Save-On-Foods Employee Review

View all Save-On-Foods reviews

Lovely product codes.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Kelowna24 January 2014
The Hardest part of this job was to learn and memorize all product codes for each fruit or vegetable. I loved to be a cashier and converse and help customers. I was able to have them memorized but that was the most difficult for me. I spent nights upon nights studying the product codes.

One night i was closing and the last cashier to be at the cash registers and a family came through my till. They were looking for a certain item and I had helped them find it. They happened to be out of town and I pointed them in the right direction. As my manager watched, she gave me a free lunch card afterwards for all the customer service I showed
Pros
Good at my job
Cons
product code memorization

Other Save-On-Foods Employee Reviews

Productive aqnd fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 November 2017
This has been a great job so far for me as my first. I think the atmosphere at work is great with so many great coworkers, which makes the job wonderful. There seems to be always something to learn at this place.
Good workers. Fun environment. Not so good at living a life.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brocklehurst, BC4 November 2017
Was a decent year but felt frustrated and stressed when there should have been no need vacation or any time off is rarely given and no hard work is appreciated.
Pros
Odd luncheon. Fun people to work with
Cons
Bad management