Save-On-Foods Employee Review

View all Save-On-Foods reviews

Good experience with flexible hours
Meat Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta (Ellerslie location)2 May 2013
Being a meat clerk i usually worked early mornings or late nights. My duties included preparing all the meat/seafood, changing product, changing prices, facing, stocking the back, cleaning, preparing food, and clean up.

Least enjoyable part was being allergic to the majority of the seafood section and feeling sick on the job. Most enjoyable to me was talking to returning customers and hearing about their experiences.

Management was excellent except for the few power hungry superiors who seemed to enjoy bossing the part time employ's.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Wasteful, felt like I couldn't advance, some managers were not good to work with

Other Save-On-Foods Employee Reviews

enjoyed my time there
Front End Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2017
excellent team members and staff. Management was alright and very understanding. Unfortunately, still only made minimum wage and it was hard to climb the ladder, however I enjoyed working there for a year.
Productive aqnd fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 November 2017
This has been a great job so far for me as my first. I think the atmosphere at work is great with so many great coworkers, which makes the job wonderful. There seems to be always something to learn at this place.