Save-On-Foods Employee Review

View all Save-On-Foods reviews

fun working
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC24 January 2014
A normal day at was was that same as most jobs long but fun i learned alot of new thing and the managers were understanding and polite. Most of the co-workers were very friendly but as in all jobs there are a few that were just plane rude and i would have to say the the hardest part of the job was when a rush happend and we didnt have the people for it. The most enjoyable part i would have to say was makeing all the new friends i did and working with them
Pros
some really great people
Cons
not alot of hours and some really rude people

Other Save-On-Foods Employee Reviews

enjoyed my time there
Front End Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2017
excellent team members and staff. Management was alright and very understanding. Unfortunately, still only made minimum wage and it was hard to climb the ladder, however I enjoyed working there for a year.
Productive aqnd fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 November 2017
This has been a great job so far for me as my first. I think the atmosphere at work is great with so many great coworkers, which makes the job wonderful. There seems to be always something to learn at this place.