Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
We’re a growing team at Save-On-Foods and are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! Here you’ll receive excellent training, a place where you can move up and gain seniority, development and advancement opportunities, variety, flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance) and so much more…
In this role, you will learn new skills and enjoy a great mix of customer and team interaction. Looking for one shift per week:
- midnight to 8 am
- Typically midnight Thursday through Friday morning
- Opportunities to work cashier shifts as well
- Hanging Labels which updates prices throughout the store based on weekly changes and sales
- You must have great attention to detail
- You must be able to work well independently
- No previous experience necessary – full training provided
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Qualified candidates will have Evenings & Weekend, Weekday (Daytime) availability
Save-On-Foods offers a positive working environment focused on great experiences for our customers and team. Apply today at: http://alberta.saveonfoodsjobs.com/pages/apply/
Thank you so much for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!
* Please apply online as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters to match you with opportunities. Note: This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply so you can be considered for this or future opportunities at a store in your area. *